903 3 2018-8-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_tSJibUk5GbRD
lvl.4
Flight distance : 67841 ft
Netherlands

Hi to all

I am new with dji products and was interessred  in the flight data. After reading in the forum i noticedthat there is a way for more information. They said you have to upload your flight data to phantom help... i had a short look on that and have some questions now.

1. i am using an i phone but have a windows computer but there they only explained android - android and ios - mac . Is it possible to use for me and when yes how?

2. is it legal?

3. in the flight logs in the dji go 4 app there was an option to export the csv , what is that?

I hope you can help me

Thank you
2018-8-4
Use props
msinger
Captain
Flight distance : 228255 ft
  • >>>
United States

"i am using an i phone but have a windows computer but there they only explained android - android and ios - mac . Is it possible to use for me and when yes how?"

Follow these instructions to retrieve the TXT flight logs from an Apple device. That works on both Windows and Mac computers.

"is it legal?"

Is it legal to view/use your own flight data? Of course.
2018-8-4
Use props
S-e-ven
Captain
Flight distance : 5922034 ft
  • >>>
Thailand

http://www.phantomhelp.com/tips/ ... logs-from-itunes.29
2018-8-4
Use props
S-e-ven
Captain
Flight distance : 5922034 ft
  • >>>
Thailand

msinger Posted at 2018-8-4 04:08
"i am using an i phone but have a windows computer but there they only explained android - android and ios - mac . Is it possible to use for me and when yes how?"

Follow these instructions to retrieve the TXT flight logs from an Apple device. That works on both Windows and Mac computers.

ops, sorry, your link is the same webpage
2018-8-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules