Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Won't 360 Roll
2513 4 2018-8-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ash_innovator
lvl.1
United States

Hello,

Has anybody had success doing a 360 on the roll axis with their ronin-2?  If so I'm hoping somebody could guide me in doing so.

I found this video. However since this video has posted, it seems as though DJI has made some tweaks to the software and removed this capability.

@32:06 you see he demonstrates a full 360 roll.  In the settings menu he changes the mode from 3-axis to roll 360.  When I open that menu the only modes I see are 3-axis and panlock.

Let me know if anybody has any suggestions.

Thanks,
Ash!
2018-8-4
Use props
ArturV
lvl.1
Argentina

Cant wrap my head around why DJI keeps silence on this subject. This is some manchurian candidate conspiracy kinda stuff.
COME ON DJI, EVERYBODY needs the 360 roll, clearly its not a hardware issue, dont be like that
2018-8-15
Use props
LUMINARIO
lvl.2
Flight distance : 169925 ft

I’ve been told that a 360 roll is not possible. Think about the physics needed for that sort of weight transfer. One reason I’d rather stay with a 2axis Master Wheels than 3axis. Please this is a topic that is important to me. Contact me if you want to discuss! Thanks
2018-9-1
Use props
LUMINARIO
lvl.2
Flight distance : 169925 ft

Now I’m really confused after watching video. That by the way is one of the best videos I have seen on the web! Cheers
2018-9-1
Use props
Emilian Dechev
lvl.2
Bulgaria

Any update?
2019-3-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules