Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Can't connect P3 advanced to app
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Gary18211
New

So I haven't used the drone in a while, and I've gotten a new phone since then. I attempted to connect the drone and take it for a test drive, but I get stuck at the point where th app only allows me to tap on "how to connect" and not "enter camera view". I orginally had an iphone 7, now I have a google pixel 2 xl.

I have no idea where to start with troubleshooting... I've tried to reset the RC, but that didn't do anything. I tried updating firmware via SD card, that didn't do anything. I've uninstalled the app a few times, and that didn't change anything. Is there a way to factory reset everything and start from scratch?

I can tell the remote connects to the drone because I can move the camera, but that's as far as I can get. Any info on fixing this would be greatly appreciated!
2018-8-4
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi, we're sorry for the inconvenience that this caused you. Can you please try to re-link your aircraft to your remote controller? Please kindly watch this video tutorial for reference. After that, please connect your mobile device to the RC. If you have further question, please let us know. Thank you.

2018-8-4
Use props
ivancasiano
lvl.1
Flight distance : 192625 ft

Here is the cure. I have a p3 pro but it works with any phantom. Follow the instructions in the link below and then restart your Android phone answer viola!!  
https://howto.highonandroid.com/app-tutorials/how-to-connect-dji-go-app-to-phantom-4-on-android/
2018-8-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules