Aircraft won't connect
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
cyclone
New

New Zealand

I can't get my aircraft to connect. When I started the initial startup it never went to the naming aircraft etc screen. Is there any way I can get into the initial setup in DJI GO4 app? I'm using an android system. Thanks in advance for any help.
2018-8-4
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello there. We apologize for the inconvenience. May I know what specific model of drone do you have? Can you also provide a screenshot of what you're seeing in the app?
2018-8-5
Use props
djiuser_VeSNAySv0uvv
New
Australia

Aircraft doesn't connect. I am using Android.
The lights in the drone keep flashing yellow and red.
The screen in the control keeps saying MAG INTERF CHECK APP.
The controls in the app says disconnected.
2018-8-5
Use props
djiuser_VeSNAySv0uvv
New
Australia

I am using mavic pro. I am using Android and the control keeps saying disconnected. The app says disconnected as well. I am using the USB connector in the bottom part of the control. This does not happen when using iPhone.

Please help.
What do I need to do????
2018-8-5
Use props
cyclone
New

New Zealand

DJI Wanda Posted at 2018-8-5 02:59
Hello there. We apologize for the inconvenience. May I know what specific model of drone do you have? Can you also provide a screenshot of what you're seeing in the app?

Hi Wanda, I have a Phantom 4 Advanced

These photos show the loadup screen first and then straight to the flying screen but with aircraft disconnected in the red box at the top.
Thanks for your help
Karen
2018-8-5
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_VeSNAySv0uvv Posted at 2018-8-5 04:51
I am using mavic pro. I am using Android and the control keeps saying disconnected. The app says disconnected as well. I am using the USB connector in the bottom part of the control. This does not happen when using iPhone.

Please help.

Hi. Sorry for the late response. You may refer to this tutorial:
2018-8-5
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

cyclone Posted at 2018-8-5 10:38
Hi Wanda, I have a Phantom 4 Advanced
[view_image]
[view_image]

Hello there. Sorry for the late response. You may refer to this tutorial:
2018-8-5
Use props
fansc6c61581
lvl.1
United States

I am trying to set up my new phantom 4 adv +, but I have two issues;  First, I get a constant beep that won't stop no matter what I do.  I have tried moving the controllers, pushing all the buttons, turning it off and back on, but nothing works.  I've seen threads saying once the firmware is upgraded, it will go away.  This brings me to my 2nd problem; my radio sees every wifi available except mine!  So I can't continue the set up to upgrade the firmware and register the unit.  Any ideas?
2018-8-6
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

fansc6c61581 Posted at 2018-8-6 02:22
I am trying to set up my new phantom 4 adv +, but I have two issues;  First, I get a constant beep that won't stop no matter what I do.  I have tried moving the controllers, pushing all the buttons, turning it off and back on, but nothing works.  I've seen threads saying once the firmware is upgraded, it will go away.  This brings me to my 2nd problem; my radio sees every wifi available except mine!  So I can't continue the set up to upgrade the firmware and register the unit.  Any ideas?

Hello there. We apologize for the inconvenience. Did you try to calibrate the remote controller? You will have an option under Remote Settings to calibrate it.
2018-8-6
Use props
Shpc
New

Spain

Hello, because I had the same problem, I was finally able to solve it thanks to this forum. Thank you. Thank you. Greetings!
2018-8-6
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Shpc Posted at 2018-8-6 05:06
Hello, because I had the same problem, I was finally able to solve it thanks to this forum. Thank you. Thank you. Greetings!

Hi, Glad we are able to help you with your problem. Please don't hesitate to reach us if you have further question. We are here to help you. Thanks and have a safe flight.
2018-8-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules