Most recommended Bags, Cases and Backpacks for Mavic Air
5850 19 2018-8-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
UnlimiteDrone
lvl.4
Flight distance : 146913 ft
  • >>>

Here is a nice list with the most recommended Bags, Cases and Backpacks for Mavic Air

What backpack or case do you already use?
Would you add anything to the list?
Feedback appreciated

2018-8-5
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. You can check as well our available backpacks on our online store. Please see the link below.

https://store.dji.com/product-search?q=backpack
2018-8-5
Use props
EdisonW1979
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1535679 ft
Canada

Honestly, NONE of those compare to the new LowePro DroneGuard BP 250:

LowePro DroneGuard BP 250

Although listed as a Mavic Pro case, it fits the Mavic Air whilst in the DJI hard case it ships with LIKE A GLOVE!

This is my setup for this bag. As you can see, it fits everything, including a ton of extra accessories, including a MavMount for the RC, and you can also fit a PGYTECH launch pad (not in the picture) with just the right fit.

In the top compartments, I can easily put in my DSLR and some extra accessories, and my 13” MacBook Pro in the laptop compartment.

One thing to note, although it states it can handle a 15” laptop, that will be a VERY tight squeeze, so a 13” is the biggest I’d go with this case.

It lets me take EVERYTHING I’d need in the field with me in one, SUPER clean setup! I love this case, and if you find it on sale at Amazon, it’s a bargain!
2018-8-5
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Sweden

I use the flymore combo bag and it’s perfect, it holds 7 batteries Crystalsky, and all extras you need for flying.
Have to say that bag above, really takes the portability out of the Mavic Air , but I guess that portability wasn’t what he was going for....
2018-8-6
Use props
EdisonW1979
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1535679 ft
Canada

hallmark007 Posted at 2018-8-6 12:26
I use the flymore combo bag and it’s perfect, it holds 7 batteries Crystalsky, and all extras you need for flying.
Have to say that bag above, really takes the portability out of the Mavic Air , but I guess that portability wasn’t what he was going for....

Once again out with a perplexing and somewhat illogical view on the bag I chose...

The FlyMore Combo bag is "portable", but ONLY if you want to take JUST the MA and a few key accessories with you. If you have extra gear for your MA, as many pilots do, such as a MavMount, landing pad, or wish to take additional gear with you such as a DSLR, laptop, or other gear, the FlyMore bag becomes a total NO-GO.

Also, whilst you can sling the FM bag over your shoulder, this makes it inconvenient to take any other bag with gear along as well, even something as simple as taking a water bottle with you becomes impossible with just the FM unless you take an additional hip sling or other method for carrying the extra stuff.

With a backpack like this, or other's of this type, it makes it VERY easy to take additional gear and tools, whilst still being VERY portable, as once you load everything up, it all goes neatly into a single bag you throw behind you and off you go. Having timed myself with this bag, with most of the gear already assembled and ready, such as the RC, VS having to assemble everything out of the FM bag, I'm actually up in the air faster using the LowePro bag instead of the FM.

The statement of taking portability out of the MA is just flat out hyperbole. This bag has actually greatly INCREASED the portability of the MA, because you can carry everything you need in one bag with far greater ease, and have added versatility when needed.

And for those times you don't have extra gear or don't need to take it, well, you can take the FM if you want, but I still prefer this bag as you can easily repurpose the inner storage compartments for multiple other items.
2018-8-6
Use props
MrArcher
lvl.4
Flight distance : 401706 ft
United States

I'm not sure why DJI Moderators allow these guys to plaster links to their click bait sites?

Even then, most of these creeps at least have the courtesy to wait until a topic comes up before pouncing. But, not this cat.  Must be a slow day at the office so, let's go out and sprinkle some free ads around on someone else's dime.

Totally inappropriate and any other forum out there would ban guys like this.

Folks always take great care when people post links. You never know what cookies or worse you might pick up from these kind of people.
2018-8-6
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

MrArcher Posted at 2018-8-6 13:45
I'm not sure why DJI Moderators allow these guys to plaster links to their click bait sites?

Even then, most of these creeps at least have the courtesy to wait until a topic comes up before pouncing. But, not this cat.  Must be a slow day at the office so, let's go out and sprinkle some free ads around on someone else's dime.

There is actually some real good information here, we constantly see users posting looking for this information, I think it’s worth a little more than just click bait...
2018-8-6
Use props
MrArcher
lvl.4
Flight distance : 401706 ft
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 2018-8-6 23:55
There is actually some real good information here, we constantly see users posting looking for this information, I think it’s worth a little more than just click bait...

You are entitled to YOUR opinion, but again, there is NO DISCLOSURE to alert folks that anything they touch is likely to be infested with affiliate links that create cookies, and in turn compensates the individual spewing these links all over.

Unfortunately, the DJI moderators here just don't get what's going on, which is allowing these creeps to exist.  Any other forum would force them to PAY vendor fees for spewing the affiliate links around, or they'd ban them.

Eventually, the Mods here will figure it out with a few complaints.  
2018-8-7
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

MrArcher Posted at 2018-8-7 07:48
You are entitled to YOUR opinion, but again, there is NO DISCLOSURE to alert folks that anything they touch is likely to be infested with affiliate links that create cookies, and in turn compensates the individual spewing these links all over.

Unfortunately, the DJI moderators here just don't get what's going on, which is allowing these creeps to exist.  Any other forum would force them to PAY vendor fees for spewing the affiliate links around, or they'd ban them.

I suppose you have a choice as to click or not. In Europe you must allow for cookies before they can be pushed on you, maybe time spent on getting control of this would be the way to go, you will also notice that dji bags are also part of this link .
2018-8-7
Use props
Lucas775
Second Officer
Flight distance : 50642090 ft
  • >>>
United States

I use my stock case.  It will carry everything plus 4 batteries.
2018-8-7
Use props
AlphaFlightNW
lvl.4
Flight distance : 784265 ft
  • >>>
United States

I use a lowepro bp150. Works just fine and can carry all my gear. It's a soft pack, so be careful
2018-8-7
Use props
Drone to be Alive
lvl.3
Canada

I'm using my Peak Design Everyday 30L backpack and it accommodates all my MA more than fly combo gears.
2018-8-7
Use props
dcaton
lvl.3
Flight distance : 39606 ft
United States

I bought this: https://smile.amazon.com/gp/prod ... 7_s01?ie=UTF8&psc=1 based on all the 5-star reviews and a relatively low price (I have no affiliation with the seller).  It's roughly twice the size of the case that comes with the Fly More Combo but I like how everything is easily accessible and there's a lot more protection. Also like that I don't have to take off the joystick handles.  I have a generic backpack that this would easily fit inside if need to bring other stuff.

I've only had my MA for a few weeks, but I think I'll still use the Fly More Combo case if I want something very small and lightweight to carry around, in case an opportunity presents itself.  It doesn't have enough protection for me to use as my primary case though.
2018-8-7
Use props
Borboleta
New

India

I use Borboleta crossbody bags which are easy to carry and feels comfortable.
2019-6-14
Use props
WayneMHK
lvl.4
Flight distance : 694728 ft
  • >>>
United States

I'm guessing most folks believe whatever they have is perfect....... for them.   The nice thing about these small, portable drones is that you can carry them in just about anything.  The first time I saw the MA, some guy was pulling the darn thing out of his pocket.
2019-6-14
Use props
Scotty Shep
lvl.4
Flight distance : 136168 ft
Finland

This what I use and  This goes into a cheap Adidas back pack
2019-6-14
Use props
UnlimiteDrone
lvl.4
  • >>>
Germany

WayneMHK Posted at 6-14 06:36
I'm guessing most folks believe whatever they have is perfect....... for them.   The nice thing about these small, portable drones is that you can carry them in just about anything.  The first time I saw the MA, some guy was pulling the darn thing out of his pocket.

Yep that is really handy
2019-6-15
Use props
Borboleta
New

India

I like to use brand name bags which looks great.
2019-7-29
Use props
UnlimiteDrone
lvl.4
  • >>>
Germany

Borboleta Posted at 7-29 03:00
I like to use brand name bags which looks great.

What brand name bags?
2019-8-22
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>

Scotty Shep Posted at 6-14 11:48
[view_image]

This what I use and  This goes into a cheap Adidas back pack

I had one of these bags and it wasn't bad,  but got it cheaper on ebay.
2019-8-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules