Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Is this P4 a scam ?
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TimDerLauch
lvl.3

I looked on eBay for the Phantom 4, i found it for only 777€, and also it was new !Later, i looked in the DJI Store for the standard Phantom 4, and i found nothing !
So how is it possible, that you can buy a drone on ebay, who is unavailable on the manufacturer shop, Is it a scam, or is the Phantom 4 standard still available on the DJI Store ?

And if not, why is the Phantom 4 not longer available ?
Thanks for your answers !

Here is the eBay P4
2018-8-5
Use props
Labroides
Captain
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

DJI stopped making and selling the original P4 quite a while back but retailers could still have unsold stock.
2018-8-5
Use props
TimDerLauch
lvl.3

Oh, ok. I didnt knew that ! Thank u !
2018-8-5
Use props
msinger
Captain
Flight distance : 228255 ft
  • >>>
United States

Labroides Posted at 2018-8-5 03:18
DJI stopped making and selling the original P4 quite a while back but retailers could still have unsold stock.

The DJI Store still sells brand new Phantom 4s on eBay and Newegg. For example:

https://www.newegg.com/Product/P ... 823&ignorebbr=1
2018-8-5
Use props
TimDerLauch
lvl.3

Hmmm. Why should DJI sell P4s on other stores, if they have a own store ? This doesn't make sense ! Also, why is Digital & more less expensive than DJI ?
2018-8-5
Use props
Drycatoh
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1172723 ft
France

TimDerLauch Posted at 2018-8-5 04:01
Hmmm. Why should DJI sell P4s on other stores, if they have a own store ? This doesn't make sense ! Also, why is Digital & more less expensive than DJI ?

DJI stopped manufacturing P4 standard, so they can’t sell them anymore on their own store, that’s why they sold the last units to other stores ;)

And that’s also why you can get some really great discounts!
2018-8-5
Use props
TimDerLauch
lvl.3

Ah ! This makes sense ! Thank U !
2018-8-5
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello there. We apologize for the confusion. Just to inform you that we already stop selling/manufacturing Phantom 4 in our store. The possible reason that there are some still available in other online store is that they haven't sold all the stocks they got.
2018-8-5
Use props
TimDerLauch
lvl.3

So, like Drycatoh said ? Thank you for the answer !
2018-8-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules