1051 18 2018-8-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
AngelI2
lvl.1
Flight distance : 276 ft
Netherlands

hi there,
I have a problem my I2 flips to one side triyng to take off.
wonderig to be a motor problem !!

here the DAT. file if some one can take a look to check too.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/89cy95 ... -03.FLY211.DAT?dl=0
2018-8-5
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hi there. Sorry for the inconvenience. Is there any error message appeared during that event? Did you try to calibrate the drone before take off? Are the propellers properly installed? Did it suffer from hard landing?
2018-8-5
Use props
AngelI2
lvl.1
Netherlands

DJI Wanda Posted at 2018-8-5 09:48
Hi there. Sorry for the inconvenience. Is there any error message appeared during that event? Did you try to calibrate the drone before take off? Are the propellers properly installed? Did it suffer from hard landing?

Hi Wanda,
thank you, no hard landings, propellers are ok, calibrate IMU,RC,VS,...
just after the flips I test the motors full throttle without propellers the I get the message  Motor idling (loose or missing propeller)
2018-8-5
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

AngelI2 Posted at 2018-8-5 12:09
Hi Wanda,
thank you, no hard landings, propellers are ok, calibrate IMU,RC,VS,...
just after the flips I test the motors full throttle without propellers the I get the message  Motor idling (loose or missing propeller)

Hi, thanks for the response, did you try to check if the propellers are properly installed? I would recommend restoring factory defaults and refresh the firmware of your inspire 2 using the DJI Assistant 2. Please ensure that the camera is properly attached to the drone while using the DJI Assistant 2, please reboot the aircraft after using the application and recalibrate the IMU, as the compass to see if there will be changes. Please see the link below.

https://www.dji.com/inspire-2/info#downloads
2018-8-5
Use props
AngelI2
lvl.1
Netherlands

DJI Tony Posted at 2018-8-5 14:26
Hi, thanks for the response, did you try to check if the propellers are properly installed? I would recommend restoring factory defaults and refresh the firmware of your inspire 2 using the DJI Assistant 2. Please ensure that the camera is properly attached to the drone while using the DJI Assistant 2, please reboot the aircraft after using the application and recalibrate the IMU, as the compass to see if there will be changes. Please see the link below.

https://www.dji.com/inspire-2/info#downloads

Hi Tony,
thanks, I'll try the restoring factory defaults and refresh firmware too.
lets see what happens if something change after all.

your advice its just to refresh or maybe to downgrade ?
2018-8-6
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

AngelI2 Posted at 2018-8-6 09:16
Hi Tony,
thanks, I'll try the restoring factory defaults and refresh firmware too.
lets see what happens if something change after all.

Hi, thanks for the response, there will be a refresh option on the DJI Assistant 2 meaning the new firmware will be re-applied to your drone to see if there will be changes.
2018-8-6
Use props
AngelI2
lvl.1
Netherlands

DJI Tony Posted at 2018-8-6 09:44
Hi, thanks for the response, there will be a refresh option on the DJI Assistant 2 meaning the new firmware will be re-applied to your drone to see if there will be changes.

Hi Tony,
I try to refresh firmware but I'm not getting the option .
last week was possible but not anymore just the option to reset factory settings .
2018-8-6
Use props
AngelI2
lvl.1
Netherlands

2018-8-6
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, did you turn on your aircraft while using it? Ensure that the camera is attached. Please uninstall and re-install the application and there will be a toggle on your Inspire 2, please toggle the switch from mobile device to PC mode see if there will be changes.
2018-8-6
Use props
AngelI2
lvl.1
Netherlands

DJI Tony Posted at 2018-8-6 13:33
Hi, did you turn on your aircraft while using it? Ensure that the camera is attached. Please uninstall and re-install the application and there will be a toggle on your Inspire 2, please toggle the switch from mobile device to PC mode see if there will be changes.

Hi, yes strange because was working days before and now not !!!!
2018-8-6
Use props
DS924
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4028425 ft

Hmmm.... I hope this doesn't sound silly, but could your problem be as simple as you not giving the aircraft enough initial acceleration to get it off the ground and out of its own wash?  When I first got my I2 I flipped it over (yeah, sideways...) upon landing - because I was too slow to shut the motors off after touching down.  If you are doing the same thing in reverse you are bound to flip it over.  Just a thought.
2018-8-7
Use props
BudWalker
First Officer
Flight distance : 5966247 ft
  • >>>
United States

DS924 Posted at 2018-8-7 04:25
Hmmm.... I hope this doesn't sound silly, but could your problem be as simple as you not giving the aircraft enough initial acceleration to get it off the ground and out of its own wash?  When I first got my I2 I flipped it over (yeah, sideways...) upon landing - because I was too slow to shut the motors off after touching down.  If you are doing the same thing in reverse you are bound to flip it over.  Just a thought.

That's an interesting idea. But, probably not what happened. Check out

https://inspirepilots.com/threads/i2-flips-when-i-try-to-take-off-cant-even-go-10-20-cm-up-then-flips-to-one-side.21032/#post-186593
2018-8-7
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

AngelI2 Posted at 2018-8-6 14:14
Hi, yes strange because was working days before and now not !!!!

Hi, sorry for the inconvenience. I would like to ask if you manage to uninstall and re-install the DJI Assistant 2? Please provide the version of your DJI Assistant 2.
2018-8-7
Use props
AngelI2
lvl.1
Netherlands

BudWalker Posted at 2018-8-7 05:32
That's an interesting idea. But, probably not what happened. Check out

https://inspirepilots.com/threads/i2-flips-when-i-try-to-take-off-cant-even-go-10-20-cm-up-then-flips-to-one-side.21032/#post-186593

Hi Butwalker,
I'll try in a few days auto take off to see what happen.
maybe i was to weak to push the throttle.
2018-8-7
Use props
AngelI2
lvl.1
Netherlands

DJI Tony Posted at 2018-8-7 10:09
Hi, sorry for the inconvenience. I would like to ask if you manage to uninstall and re-install the DJI Assistant 2? Please provide the version of your DJI Assistant 2.

Hi Tony,
yes Uninstall and reinstall the Dji Assistant 2 and same problem, I'm not getting the option to refresh firmware .
Version: V1.2.4
2018-8-7
Use props
Rodger8
First Officer
Flight distance : 20145135 ft
  • >>>
United States

Do the latest update and be sure your right stick is neutral, that is, no movement to the right or left. Leave your fingers off the stick. If that does not solve the issue, calibrate  your RC.
2018-8-7
Use props
AngelI2
lvl.1
Netherlands

Hi,
today I have done a new test after restoring factory defaults and refresh the firmware and recalibrate all sensors, this time AUTO TAKE OFF sadly the same result .
this time a have a video maybe can help to see the problem.
here DAT file and video.
https://drive.google.com/open?id ... kRE9CFsyxpLMhp92_za
https://drive.google.com/file/d/ ... YM/view?usp=sharing
https://drive.google.com/open?id ... bsf8icBA7l7r19Gw9qT
https://drive.google.com/open?id ... QRMe46I1lGq5JK8NU5A

I hope someone can see the problem
Thanks
Angel
2018-8-11
Use props
mattv
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1027539 ft

AngelI2 Posted at 2018-8-11 11:50
Hi,
today I have done a new test after restoring factory defaults and refresh the firmware and recalibrate all sensors, this time AUTO TAKE OFF sadly the same result .

Hi,
I wouldn't mess with it anymore. My inspire 2 fell out of the sky this week because the rear prop hit the battery and broke the prop. Send it in to get looked at or take it to an authorized DJI repair center. If there is something going on with the motors in flight, you will crash your drone.
2018-8-11
Use props
mattv
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1027539 ft

AngelI2 Posted at 2018-8-11 11:50
Hi,

I wouldn't mess with it anymore. My inspire 2 fell out of the sky this week because the rear prop hit the battery and broke the prop. Send it in to get looked at or take it to an authorized DJI repair center. If there is something going on with the motors in flight, you will crash your drone.
2018-8-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules