Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
More problems with mavic pro
1801 24 2018-8-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Kirby Harrison 3
lvl.4
Flight distance : 251558 ft
United Kingdom

So it just gets worse every day i fly it. It started with tge gimbal moving in all directions on it own. Now camera freezes after abouf 2 minutes most of the time. I was flying about 300 ft away lost all sats screen greyed out no info at least the rth home worked well this time anyway. This is my 3rd dji product and everyone has been faulty. First i had spark gimbal dies after a week, secong spark was a flyaway lost signal never came home no matter what i did home point was set. This faulty straight out the box and all dji can say is re istall firmware. I payed 1150 pounds for a faulty drone that dji cannot do anything with. It will definitely be my last drone from them the customer service ends the second you buy it. If you are thinking of buying a dji product my advice is dont. Having said that there are very good a apologising but that is there idea of good customer service. Dji you are a disgrace !!!
2018-8-5
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi Kirby, we're sorry for the troubles. I have a quick look at your previous posts and very sorry about it. For the Spark issue, we've replied before: https://forum.dji.com/thread-149868-2-1.html
For the gimbal problem of Mavic Pro, could you upload a short issue video? We'd like to check the exact status and try our best to help you out.
BTW, please click the reply button under one's message, so that he/she can get the reminder and keep following up, thanks so much!

2018-8-5
Use props
Kirby Harrison 3
lvl.4
United Kingdom

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-8-5 18:37
Hi Kirby, we're sorry for the troubles. I have a quick look at your previous posts and very sorry about it. For the Spark issue, we've replied before: https://forum.dji.com/thread-149868-2-1.html
For the gimbal problem of Mavic Pro, could you upload a short issue video? We'd like to check the exact status and try our best to help you out.
BTW, please click the reply button under one's message, so that he/she can get the reminder and keep following up, thanks so much!

Does not let me put video on there are only pictures in all the folders, why is that is it another dji fault ???
2018-8-6
Use props
Kirby Harrison 3
lvl.4
United Kingdom

All the comments about the spark are wrong never went into atti  mode screen greyed out lost signal and never came home. The drone was faulty fact. Also having all the issues I have had with dji products I now believe they are all faulty. Sort it out dji!!!!
2018-8-7
Use props
gnirtS
Captain
Flight distance : 5712575 ft
United Kingdom

You get all the faulty ones, the rest of us get working ones.
Seems fine to me.

Surely if you're in the UK you have 2 year warranty so why not just take it back to the dealer and tell them its faulty?
2018-8-7
Use props
M2Wair
Captain
Flight distance : 1192231 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Oops sorry to burst your bubble, but our mavic air and mavic pro work flawlessly just like our inspires, phantom, goggles and osmo...... perhaps you need to read the manual and if your problem persists put up a post here asking for experienced users to assist, trust me they will bend over backwards to help, as will all the admin staff.
2018-8-7
Use props
Hedsic
Second Officer
Flight distance : 478757 ft

I just sent my Mavic in for warranty repair. Posts like this kind of scare me a little. This is my first time I've had to contact or use DJI or anything wrong. I can say that so far leading up to now, they have been pretty awesome and nice. My Mavic is currently in the "Conducting Damage Assessment" stage. I've been checking it every hour since yesterday when it updated to that just because I'm so nervous to know what they will do.

Sorry you have had such a large string of bad luck with your drones.
2018-8-7
Use props
Kirby Harrison 3
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Maybe I have been unlucky. But I have read the manual also have had advice from the experts. So unless you have anything useful to add annoy someone else. Everyone has a right to know what they are spending the hard earned money on. I'm sure if you had all these problems with DJI you too would think differently!!!
2018-8-7
Use props
Kirby Harrison 3
lvl.4
United Kingdom

gnirtS Posted at 2018-8-7 04:38
You get all the faulty ones, the rest of us get working ones.
Seems fine to me.

So they send me another faulty one. If you send your in for work they send a refurbished one out i have not payed 1150 pounds for a second hand one !!!
2018-8-7
Use props
Kirby Harrison 3
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Hedsic Posted at 2018-8-7 04:49
I just sent my Mavic in for warranty repair. Posts like this kind of scare me a little. This is my first time I've had to contact or use DJI or anything wrong. I can say that so far leading up to now, they have been pretty awesome and nice. My Mavic is currently in the "Conducting Damage Assessment" stage. I've been checking it every hour since yesterday when it updated to that just because I'm so nervous to know what they will do.

Sorry you have had such a large string of bad luck with your drones.

Good luck i hope they sort the issue out. Make sure it the one you sent in as they normally send a refurbished one back out. Kind regards Kirby
2018-8-7
Use props
M2Wair
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

Kirby Harrison 3 Posted at 2018-8-7 05:11
Maybe I have been unlucky. But I have read the manual also have had advice from the experts. So unless you have anything useful to add annoy someone else. Everyone has a right to know what they are spending the hard earned money on. I'm sure if you had all these problems with DJI you too would think differently!!!

Fella I had 'issues' and the experienced users here gave me the solutions to rectify said issues, now stop getting your knickers in a twist and post a factual account of your issues and maybe you'll find a solution too.

2018-8-7
Use props
ghostrdr
First Officer
Flight distance : 1272723 ft
United States

M2Wair Posted at 2018-8-7 05:54
Fella I had 'issues' and the experienced users here gave me the solutions to rectify said issues, now stop getting your knickers in a twist and post a factual account of your issues and maybe you'll find a solution too.

Why would he do that? Whining is so much more fun!
2018-8-7
Use props
Kirby Harrison 3
lvl.4
United Kingdom

M2Wair Posted at 2018-8-7 05:54

Try reafing the post and its tells you dumb ass !!!
2018-8-7
Use props
M2Wair
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

Your initial post has insufficient detail you clown, or are we all supposed to use a crystal ball to gain sufficient information to offer assistance. Clearly you are challenged, poor lamb. Try engaging the little grey matter you have and try again.
2018-8-7
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Kirby Harrison 3 Posted at 2018-8-6 10:05
Does not let me put video on there are only pictures in all the folders, why is that is it another dji fault ???

Could you upload the files to Dropbox or Google Drive, then share the link with us here? We'd like to see whether the issue can be figured out remotely.
2018-8-8
Use props
Kirby Harrison 3
lvl.4
United Kingdom

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-8-8 05:06
Could you upload the files to Dropbox or Google Drive, then share the link with us here? We'd like to see whether the issue can be figured out remotely.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1X9OmeNZ3zgFsgwYx6zVpd_J3Wpd4XcYX/view?usp=drivesdk
2018-8-8
Use props
Kirby Harrison 3
lvl.4
United Kingdom

M2Wair Posted at 2018-8-7 07:55
Your initial post has insufficient detail you clown, or are we all supposed to use a crystal ball to gain sufficient information to offer assistance. Clearly you are challenged, poor lamb. Try engaging the little grey matter you have and try again.

It still bigger that that one brains cell you have. Now do one and  annoy someone else !!!!
2018-8-8
Use props
M2Wair
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

Kirby Harrison 3 Posted at 2018-8-8 08:30
It still bigger that that one brains cell you have. Now do one and  annoy someone else !!!!

Wow you really are a class act aren't you. You just can't see the bigger picture now can you fella, people trying to help you and go figure it goes straight over your head. So I'll leave you to your own bandwagon and resign myself to the knowledge some people are way beyond help.
2018-8-8
Use props
Anthony566
First Officer
Flight distance : 2488944 ft
United Kingdom

Oh dear you do seem to have had a lot of issues ...   in the UK the service centre is in Holland and I have used this service twice now and it has been perfect.

If you purchased your drone new in the UK and you can return it for an exchange then I would do that, if not then used the online support service and book a repair.

You will receive a UPS lable within 48hrs then just box up the Mavic and drop it at the closest drop point to you then just sit back and relax as your Mavic will return in around 10 to 14 days.

Droning should be fun and I'm sure it will be once you get what ever issue the Mavic has sorted.

I have been flying my Mavic Pro for almost twenty months and over 250 miles so trust me when I say DJI Drones DO work really well.

I really do hope you can get everything sorted out.

Good luck.
2018-8-8
Use props
Kirby Harrison 3
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Anthony566 Posted at 2018-8-8 12:40
Oh dear you do seem to have had a lot of issues ...   in the UK the service centre is in Holland and I have used this service twice now and it has been perfect.

If you purchased your drone new in the UK and you can return it for an exchange then I would do that, if not then used the online support service and book a repair.

Thankyou mate some good advive at last, i thought tge forum seemed to just be slagging people off. I know when its working properly it will be amazing. So far with the 3 drones i have owned every one has been faulty my patience is running out with dji. I will take your advice and raise a complaint. My only worry about sending it in is will it be the same one sent back out. I have heard they just send a refurbished one back out and i have not payed £1150 for a second hand drone. Thanks again.
2018-8-8
Use props
Kirby Harrison 3
lvl.4
United Kingdom

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-8-5 18:37

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1X9OmeNZ3zgFsgwYx6zVpd_J3Wpd4XcYX/view?usp=drivesdk
2018-8-8
Use props
Kirby Harrison 3
lvl.4
United Kingdom

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-8-8 05:06

2018-8-8
Use props
Anthony566
First Officer
Flight distance : 2488944 ft
United Kingdom

Kirby Harrison 3 Posted at 2018-8-8 15:25
Thankyou mate some good advive at last, i thought tge forum seemed to just be slagging people off. I know when its working properly it will be amazing. So far with the 3 drones i have owned every one has been faulty my patience is running out with dji. I will take your advice and raise a complaint. My only worry about sending it in is will it be the same one sent back out. I have heard they just send a refurbished one back out and i have not payed £1150 for a second hand drone. Thanks again.

DJI do send out replacement units you are correct with that however you Can request that your returned Mavic is repaired and sent back to you, This does take a bit longer for them to turn around and get it back to you.

When I used this service I recieved a replacement and honestly it was brand new looking in every way.....

Did you buy a combo pack ??

We're in the UK are you ??  Maybe I can help you with this ??
2018-8-8
Use props
Kirby Harrison 3
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Hi mate yes I had the combo. I'm in Leicestershire. Where are you from  ?
2018-8-9
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Kirby, all the three links require authorization, I've sent the request, please check whether you have received it, thanks!
2018-8-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules