Can´t connect led light green, yelow, red Flashing
10067 20 2018-8-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Vifebe
lvl.1
Mexico

Hello,
yesterday after several attempts I managed to connect the mavic air and made a small flight. today when turning it on it does not connect only the function button flashes in green, yelow , red flashng.
I push the function button to connect the mavic but nothing happened, i press for 3, 4, 10 seg and nothing happend , no beep sound. (the front leds is on red continuous)

I go to my phone (iphone 8) and does not appear the wifi mavic air connection. The RC is connected succesfully.
I try some options:
1. Open the DJI Go4 and try to connect the mavic air to WiFi (i use the QR code but i can´t connect)
2. Use the camera view option, but nothing appear
3. I try to connect with wired connection but it can´t connect.

I unnistall the DJI go4 and install again... but the problem contunues.
I try to use the DJI assistant but after serching for a minute.. it can´t find it

I think the problem is that mavic can´t change the testing status (green, red, yelow light)

Do you have suggestion?

Thank you!!

2018-8-5
Use props
Wachtberger
First Officer
Flight distance : 261509 ft

If the RC is connected successfully as you write, this is all you need. You cannot connect your mobile device to Mavic Air if the RC is connected already. You need to connect your mobile device via cable to the RC. Then everything should work.
2018-8-5
Use props
Vifebe
lvl.1
Mexico

Wachtberger Posted at 2018-8-5 12:01
If the RC is connected successfully as you write, this is all you need. You cannot connect your mobile device to Mavic Air if the RC is connected already. You need to connect your mobile device via cable to the RC. Then everything should work.

Hello thank you for your answer.
Yes , the RC is connected I saw it on the pone screen, but the led light on the RC is on Red color.  And the Mavic air is flashing in Redm Yellow, Green (function button) and Red on front leds.

This is the video :  
2018-8-6
Use props
Wachtberger
First Officer

Vifebe Posted at 2018-8-6 06:49
Hello thank you for your answer.
Yes , the RC is connected I saw it on the pone screen, but the led light on the RC is on Red color.  And the Mavic air is flashing in Redm Yellow, Green (function button) and Red on front leds.

Ok, then I misunderstood your initial post when you wrote that RC is connected. You probably meant it is connected to your mobile device but it is obviously not connected with your Mavic Air.
Have you tried the procedure explained in this tutorial video?:

2018-8-6
Use props
Vifebe
lvl.1
Mexico

Wachtberger Posted at 2018-8-6 11:25
Ok, then I misunderstood your initial post when you wrote that RC is connected. You probably meant it is connected to your mobile device but it is obviously not connected with your Mavic Air.
Have you tried the procedure explained in this tutorial video?:

Yes ... correct. the RC is conected only to iphone.  I can´t try the video procedure, because when i started the mavic, the "test" status (green, yellow, red light) never disapear. If i press the function button nothing happens
2018-8-6
Use props
Vifebe
lvl.1
Mexico

Vifebe Posted at 2018-8-6 12:53
Yes ... correct. the RC is conected only to iphone.  I can´t try the video procedure, because when i started the mavic, the "test" status (green, yellow, red light) never disapear. If i press the function button nothing happens

I try with DJI assistant but it can´t recognize the mavic air.  (i connect to PC usb, i start the mavic air and i run the Assistant2 (last version download from the dji web site)   i think is a internal error from the drone
2018-8-6
Use props
Wachtberger
First Officer

Vifebe Posted at 2018-8-6 12:53
Yes ... correct. the RC is conected only to iphone.  I can´t try the video procedure, because when i started the mavic, the "test" status (green, yellow, red light) never disapear. If i press the function button nothing happens

Then I recommend you to open a support case with DJI: https://www.dji.com/support
2018-8-7
Use props
rolling56
Second Officer
Flight distance : 138310 ft
United States

Does this happen with all your batteries? or do you just have one battery? Do the batteries charge fine to 100% What does the manual say when the Mavic Air flashs those colors?
Open DJI Assistant 2 plug in the USB but don't turn on the AC yet. Once the app has been open for a minute or two turn on the AC and see if it will see it then. I imagine you already tried that but maybe not in that order?
2018-8-7
Use props
Vifebe
lvl.1
Mexico

rolling56 Posted at 2018-8-7 04:40
Does this happen with all your batteries? or do you just have one battery? Do the batteries charge fine to 100% What does the manual say when the Mavic Air flashs those colors?
Open DJI Assistant 2 plug in the USB but don't turn on the AC yet. Once the app has been open for a minute or two turn on the AC and see if it will see it then. I imagine you already tried that but maybe not in that order?

Hello roloing56!
I have only one Battery, but allways in on 100% charge
The manual says that is the testing procces
I try on Assistant2 first run the assistant2, then connect and then start the drone.  and change the order but no recognize it.
2018-8-7
Use props
Vifebe
lvl.1
Mexico

Wachtberger Posted at 2018-8-7 00:07
Then I recommend you to open a support case with DJI: https://www.dji.com/support

Hello, i get help from DJI support, they tell me ... Try to assistant2 but it can´t recognize the drone. I connect usb, then run the assistant and start the drone but nothing happend.  (i change the order process to).  After one minute a message apears... (Windows stop the device because of problem CODE 43)  I have some experiences in past ... for example when a mouse fail apears the same message, or when you connect a defective device the PC can´t recognize it...
2018-8-7
Use props
Wachtberger
First Officer

Vifebe Posted at 2018-8-7 05:48
Hello, i get help from DJI support, they tell me ... Try to assistant2 but it can´t recognize the drone. I connect usb, then run the assistant and start the drone but nothing happend.  (i change the order process to).  After one minute a message apears... (Windows stop the device because of problem CODE 43)  I have some experiences in past ... for example when a mouse fail apears the same message, or when you connect a defective device the PC can´t recognize it...

I have sent you a PM, please check. All will be well ;-)
2018-8-7
Use props
rolling56
Second Officer
United States

Vifebe Posted at 2018-8-7 05:44
Hello roloing56!
I have only one Battery, but allways in on 100% charge
The manual says that is the testing procces

Try another cable?
2018-8-7
Use props
rolling56
Second Officer
United States

Wachtberger Posted at 2018-8-7 06:02

Send him a link to the DJI W10 driver? That's the only other thing i can think of?
2018-8-7
Use props
Wachtberger
First Officer

rolling56 Posted at 2018-8-7 06:25
Send him a link to the DJI W10 driver? That's the only other thing i can think of?

Yes, that is what I have done and it should solve the issue.
2018-8-7
Use props
Vifebe
lvl.1
Mexico

Hello, thank you all for comments!  I try all to connect the Mavic Air but isn´t work.  I will to return ... I am dismayed to pay so much for a "quality item" and have not been able to use it, Maybe i will try with other brand  
2018-8-18
Use props
AshishAd
New

Denmark

[img]Hi, A new user here,
I was recently got a DJI mavic air and have not been able to get it up and running. My problem is similar to this thread.
The front led lights are solid red while the back light is red, yellow and green simultaneously (green light is about 0.5 seconds while the other two are almost half the time as green)
Nothing happens when i press the function button, there is no noise or anything different at all and the lights are still the same.
I tried connecting it to my computer (Macbook 12 2017 model, Macbook air 2015 model) using the latest applications but the device was still not recognised.
I cannot find the drones wifi, and when  trying to connect the QR code it says unable to join the network,
I have a single battery and it was fully charged before the procedure.
I have looked to solve the problem desperately and any suggestions would be highly appreciated.
I have attached a link for the led lights and some picture as well.
Thank you!
2019-1-9
Use props
djiuser_QyaHkozU5Bb1
lvl.1

Belgium

I have the same problem and i tried everything without any solition. Is there really nothing to do??
2020-1-7
Use props
djiuser_QyaHkozU5Bb1
lvl.1

Belgium

AshishAd Posted at 2019-1-9 10:45
[view_image][view_image][view_image][view_image]
I have a single battery and it was fully charged before the procedure.
I have looked to solve the problem desperately and any suggestions would be highly appreciated.

Hi did you solve the problem??
2020-1-7
Use props
djiuser_KXGKENc145UO
lvl.1
Flight distance : 8219 ft
Canada

Where do u get the windows 10 web driver mine is doing the same thing
2020-5-7
Use props
Jbeam
New
Flight distance : 25220 ft

Germany

Wachtberger Posted at 2018-8-7 06:02

Hi, I have the exact same problem like the OP. What can I do? Seems the drone is not able to successfully finish the self test.
2020-12-18
Use props
Atlanta
lvl.2
Flight distance : 335679 ft
United States

Hello here also the same problem with my red mavic air and the assistant 2 application on my windows 10 can't recognize the mavic driver. (With the rc controller no problem)
If I plug in the usb from the mavic in the windows 10 surface it always restart after 4 seconds with unknown device.
3 years back I had another problem and I need to upload the new firmware and I had the same problem with the hardware driver.
After I start my surface windows 8 with unsigned drivers F7 the hardware driver was working and the firmware update was succesfull.
Can I download a fixed hardware driver?
6291_image1.jpg
2022-6-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules