Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
APP Function Question
597 3 2018-8-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
snath
Captain
Flight distance : 4803983 ft
  • >>>

I have an Inspire 1 Pro that I use the X3 camera. I used to be able to focus using the APP a while ago, I don't see the capability now. Was this function taken away. There used to be a green box that allowed focusing. On the top there is only one function "AE". There is also no way to turn on "Focus Assist". I have also install the Inspire 1 (x3) firmware. I am current on all software for the RC, APP and Inspire
The camera for some reason is out of focus and pictures look bad and I don't know how to focus it. Any help would be welcome

Thanks
2018-8-5
Use props
Farnk666
Captain
Flight distance : 1711394 ft
United States

You have never been able to tap focus the X3 as it is fixed focus camera and doesn't support that function.
At some stage you must have flown with a X5 camera which does operate in the manner you describe.

If the pictures are out of focus then there is a hardware issue with your X3.
2018-8-5
Use props
snath
Captain
Flight distance : 4803983 ft
  • >>>
United States

Farnk666 Posted at 2018-8-5 21:14
You have never been able to tap focus the X3 as it is fixed focus camera and doesn't support that function.
At some stage you must have flown with a X5 camera which does operate in the manner you describe.

Thank you, that probably makes sense as I may be mixing up the capabilities between x3 and x5 as well as the Inspire 2.

Camera used to work well, not sure what happened in the interim as I have never had any accidents.
2018-8-6
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello there. We apologize for the inconvenience. For Inspire 1 pro, the only one that has a focus function is the X5 by pressing the C1 button and turning the gimbal dial. For X3, there's no function for us to set the focus manually.
2018-8-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules