no "select live broadcast platform" in the android system
551 2 2018-8-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ras23
lvl.1
Poland

my osmo pro with a cristal sky monitor does not have a "select live broadcast platform". When will DJI engineers fix this problem? I bought this equipment to make live broadcasts, and here such a failure ...

2018-8-5
Use props
ras23
lvl.1
Poland

no "select live broadcast platform" in the android system

In my osmo pro with the cristalsky monitor there is no "select live broadcast platform" button. When will dji engineers fix this error in the android system? I bought osmo pro to live, and here is such a failure ...takie niepowodzenie ...

2018-8-5
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

ras23 Posted at 2018-8-5 12:19
In my osmo pro with the cristalsky monitor there is no "select live broadcast platform" button. When will dji engineers fix this error in the android system? I bought osmo pro to live, and here is such a failure ...takie niepowodzenie ...

Hi, we do apologize for the inconvenience, unfortunately, the crystal sky is more likely an Android type of phone and I'm afraid that the option is only available with iOS devices, however, we haven't received any feedback from our engineers if the feature will be available in Andriod version. We will follow up this scenario to our engineers for further details.
2018-8-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules