Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI GO 4 Flight Record
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
skyshots
lvl.1
Flight distance : 233793 ft
United States

When reviewing the flight reords in the DJI GO 4 app, I can see the date of the flight along with the length of the flight but I can't locate the flight start time which is pertinent for a flight log.  Is that information available through the DJI GO 4 app?
2018-8-5
Use props
sky wombat
Captain
Flight distance : 1443894 ft
  • >>>
Australia

small print next to image top left of screen...at least mine is.
2018-8-6
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thanks for reaching DJI Forum. We do apologize if you are having issues with the synching of the flight records. For better understanding please refer to the video below. We're here to help you. Thank you.

2018-8-6
Use props
skyshots
lvl.1
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 2018-8-6 09:49
Hi, thanks for reaching DJI Forum. We do apologize if you are having issues with the synching of the flight records. For better understanding please refer to the video below. We're here to help you. Thank you.

DJI Go App - How to Sync DJI GO Flight Records into DJI GO App

I am able to sync my flight records successfully.  I am  inquiring as to if the starting time of the flight is available so I can use that information to maintain my manual flight log.  All of the other information is available such as the date and length of the flight but I cant locate a start time.
2018-8-8
Use props
skyshots
lvl.1
United States

sky wombat Posted at 2018-8-6 02:31
small print next to image top left of screen...at least mine is.

I am attaching a screenshot of my flight record.  I don't see the time displayed.
2018-8-8
Use props
sky wombat
Captain
  • >>>
Australia

skyshots, select the flight e.g. Tishomi...and the map will come up. Bit of luck you'll also have the time stamp. This is the P4P by the way.
Let me know how it goes.
2018-8-8
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

skyshots Posted at 2018-8-8 18:25
I am able to sync my flight records successfully.  I am  inquiring as to if the starting time of the flight is available so I can use that information to maintain my manual flight log.  All of the other information is available such as the date and length of the flight but I cant locate a start time.

Hi, may  I know the brand or make of the mobile device where you downloaded the app?
2018-8-9
Use props
Labroides
Captain
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

DJI Gamora Posted at 2018-8-9 01:10
Hi, may  I know the brand or make of the mobile device where you downloaded the app?

How would that make any difference?
2018-8-9
Use props
skyshots
lvl.1
United States

sky wombat Posted at 2018-8-8 22:23
skyshots, select the flight e.g. Tishomi...and the map will come up. Bit of luck you'll also have the time stamp. This is the P4P by the way.
Let me know how it goes.
[view_image]

Unfortunately, mine still only shows the date.  I  have a Phantom 4 Pro and Mavic Pro Platinum and they both only show the date on the flight records.  I am using an Android platform for DJI GO 4.
2018-8-9
Use props
skyshots
lvl.1
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 2018-8-9 01:10

I am  using the DJI GO 4 app for a Phantom 4 Pro and a Mavic Pro Platinum on both a Samsung S8  and a Samsung Galaxy Tab A.  Both Android devices only show the date both on the list of flight  and the map view.
2018-8-9
Use props
sky wombat
Captain
  • >>>
Australia

Well skyshots looks like we need to move to the gurus' on this one but may be a good time to say I'm using the iPad 9.7 for the P3A & P4P so maybe that's the difference?
If I need to I have an iPhone 6SE as backup.
The other thing that might work is using https://airdata.com . You can auto synch your flights to there & has other info as well. For example you can export the track into GoogleEarth.
I also seem to recall that AirData is 'free' for a given number of flights.
Keep us posted as to how you get on.
2018-8-9
Use props
skyshots
lvl.1
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 2018-8-6 09:49

DJI Go App - How to Sync DJI GO Flight Records into DJI GO App

I have carefully reviewed my flight records but there are no start times listed.  I have seen screenshots from the DJI GO 4 app on Apple devices and the start times are displayed.  Both of my devices are Android so it would appear to be a programming issue with Android devices.  Is there any resolution to correct this  problem?

Kevin Phillips
2018-9-3
Use props
Labroides
Captain
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

skyshots Posted at 2018-9-3 17:37
I have carefully reviewed my flight records but there are no start times listed.  I have seen screenshots from the DJI GO 4 app on Apple devices and the start times are displayed.  Both of my devices are Android so it would appear to be a programming issue with Android devices.  Is there any resolution to correct this  problem?

Kevin Phillips

You were there, just guess when you started flying.
2018-9-3
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

skyshots Posted at 2018-9-3 17:37
I have carefully reviewed my flight records but there are no start times listed.  I have seen screenshots from the DJI GO 4 app on Apple devices and the start times are displayed.  Both of my devices are Android so it would appear to be a programming issue with Android devices.  Is there any resolution to correct this  problem?

Kevin Phillips

That depends on the make and model of the mobile device that you are going to use even if it's an Android device. Kindly understand that each and every Android device has different software. So it would be best if you will be using a high range mobile device that is listed on the image I was able to send previously.
2018-9-7
Use props
skyshots
lvl.1

DJI Gamora Posted at 2018-9-7 10:56
That depends on the make and model of the mobile device that you are going to use even if it's an Android device. kindly understand that each and every Android device has different software. So it would be best if you will be using a high range mobile device that is listed on the image I was able to send previously.

DJI Gamora, I did not receive an image that listed the recommended devices.
2018-9-12
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

skyshots Posted at 2018-9-12 20:10
DJI Gamora, I did not receive an image that listed the recommended devices.

Hi, sorry for the late response. Below is the list of mobile devices. Thank you.

2018-9-13
Use props
fansc37eaa76
lvl.1
Flight distance : 249390 ft
  • >>>
Belgium

Is there any progres for the Android app? On the Os version I can see the time of take-off. But on android this is still not visible. I really need to see the time for my official logbook.
2019-4-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules