Functions with no compatible cameras!
495 2 2018-8-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Kimbo Hernandez
New

Italy

I’ve got a lumix G7, I saw that’s not in the compatibility list but I was wondering if all functions like spin, pan, 360 rotation ecc works even on non compatible cameras?
Which functions I can’t use in non compatible cameras?
2018-8-5
Use props
Kimbo Hernandez
New

Italy

Functions with no compatible cameras!

I’ve got a lumix G7, I saw that’s not in the compatibility list but I was wondering if all functions like spin, pan, 360 rotation ecc works even on non compatible cameras?
Which functions I can’t use in non compatible cameras?
2018-8-5
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi Kimbo, after testing, for the cameras that the weight is below 3.6KG, width is less than 205mm and the height is no more than 150mm, Ronin-S can provide stability function normally, but some features or functions may not work well. For the available models for specific tests, please refer to the official website camera compatibility list, the list is in the continuous update: https://docs.djicdn.com/Products+info/Ronin-S+Camera+Compatibility+List+0719.pdf
BTW, it seems that you started two similar posts at the same time, I'm sorry that this violates the forum regulations and I'll merge them here. If you have any further questions, please keep us posted there, thanks so much!
2018-8-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules