Today big happening is happen,dropped to ground from 164 ft high ...
875 11 2018-8-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_g9om3wpxdwUl
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2205 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Hi,Everyone!
I have a question.
I had P4 pro. I used have Mavic pro. I used many time. But I need to upgrade therefore I've got P4 Pro now.
Anyway Today big happening is happen. I wanna make some videofootage in gabriola island near nanaimo,bc. Canada.
There is not a no drone flying zone. That location name is Orlebar point in gabriola island. Also I did last year with Mavic pro.
I prepear flying, checked battery level, propelar, gps signal - gps signal is so strong 17 point-  etc... Everyting is ok. Therefore I wanna do waypoint fly to Enterance Island Lighthouse about 2 Km. Start fly to rich 164 ft high in the air after 1 minute 3 second.
That time suddenly Big Happening is happen. All of suddenly every single  signal lost and aircrft totaly stop working and dropped to ground from 164 ft high in the air! Only fly 17 ft.  I don't make any mistake, any ploblem then totally didn't working in that high! What's wrong? I paid US $ 2,574.50. I have ony less then 15 times fly.Finally I P4 pro had big damage with  Gimbal, Camera, aircraft.
I had DJI Care Fresh option but big stress and disappointment.
Anyone has this kind of happening? Tell me plz what is best solution?

Tthanks.

2018-8-5
Use props
Jenee 2
First Officer
Flight distance : 7852129 ft

If you want members here to help with what may have happened then you need to post a link to the flight log.
Just follow the instructions in this link and then post the link to your flight back on this forum.

http://www.phantomhelp.com/LogViewer/Upload/

2018-8-5
Use props
kykphantom
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5892388 ft
Cyprus

Don't worry, DJI will take care of it and soon you will be with a brand new drone!
2018-8-5
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi there, we're sorry to read the crash. Please kindly contact support.us@dji.com to start a case and send the unit in. If the unit is under warranty period, we'll offer you a proper solution according to the data analysis result. In case repair fee needs to pay, you can determine to use the DJI Care Refresh or not at that time.
2018-8-6
Use props
ALABAMA
First Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

See post #2.  The cause might be found.
2018-8-6
Use props
TimDerLauch
lvl.2

Hmm, I think that the P4 had a problem with the battery, was it right in place ? You have to contact DJI, if you have the Care Fresh option ! Good luck
2018-8-6
Use props
TimDerLauch
lvl.2

Jenee 2 Posted at 2018-8-5 22:31
If you want members here to help with what may have happened then you need to post a link to the flight log.
Just follow the instructions in this link and then post the link to your flight back on this forum.

Yes, you have to upload it, that the community can check whats wrong !
2018-8-6
Use props
djiuser_g9om3wpxdwUl
lvl.1
  • >>>
Canada

Jenee 2 Posted at 2018-8-5 22:31
Just follow the instructions in this link and then post the link to your flight back on this forum.

Thanks, Your reply.
2018-8-6
Use props
djiuser_g9om3wpxdwUl
lvl.1
  • >>>
Canada

drop box Flying log
DJI_ASSISTANT_EXPORT_FILE_2018-08-05_21-24-16.DAT
2018-8-6
Use props
djiuser_g9om3wpxdwUl
lvl.1
  • >>>
Canada

Thank you everyone! But one more. I looked flying data. What is Downlink Lost?
2018-8-6
Use props
Mark The Droner
First Officer
Flight distance : 2917 ft
United States

You should follow the instructions in the link in post #2.  
2018-8-6
Use props
Bashy
Captain
Flight distance : 2354357 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

djiuser_g9om3wpxdwUl Posted at 2018-8-6 05:29
Thank you everyone! But one more. I looked flying data. What is Downlink Lost?

Lost connect between your controller and the ac
2018-8-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules