690 17 2018-8-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Koelkop
lvl.4
Flight distance : 22814806 ft
South Africa

Hi all,

On the 9th of march I bought a mpp fly more combo.

The car charger has now stopped working and the place I bought it from claims there is no warranty on the car charger? Is that true.

Regards
2018-8-5
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello there. We apologize for the inconvenience. We highly suggest sending an email to support@dji.com to confirm this information.
2018-8-6
Use props
MrArcher
lvl.4
Flight distance : 401706 ft
United States

You should get the full year for everything in the box
2018-8-6
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, may I know where did you purchase the unit? Did you purchase the car charger separately? Please keep us posted.
2018-8-6
Use props
Kingram
lvl.4
Flight distance : 84085 ft
United States

So they sold you something and they say there is no warranty on it ? yeah sure . What is the name of this great company ?
2018-8-6
Use props
Koelkop
lvl.4
South Africa

DJI Tony Posted at 2018-8-6 14:00
Hi, may I know where did you purchase the unit? Did you purchase the car charger separately? Please keep us posted.

Its part of the fly more combo.

Bought it from Droneworld in Cape town
2018-8-6
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Koelkop Posted at 2018-8-6 20:34
Its part of the fly more combo.

Bought it from Droneworld in Cape town

Hi, if the car charger is included on the package then it has 6 months warranty, however, you have to ship the unit to our repair facility, unfortunately, we don't offer free shipping label outside in the United States. You can consider sending an email as well to our team and they will find the nearest repair center for you. Please see the address below. Thank you.

support@dji.com
2018-8-7
Use props
Picanoc Jack
First Officer
Flight distance : 10321657 ft
Canada

the car charger can sometimes be deceiving, you see the lights moving on the battery then it stops,, mine is like that but it eventually does the job.
2018-8-8
Use props
Koelkop
lvl.4
South Africa

Picanoc Jack Posted at 2018-8-8 05:20
the car charger can sometimes be deceiving, you see the lights moving on the battery then it stops,, mine is like that but it eventually does the job.

If only that was the case. The green light on the brick does not light up.
2018-8-9
Use props
Picanoc Jack
First Officer
Flight distance : 10321657 ft
Canada

Koelkop Posted at 2018-8-9 02:47
If only that was the case. The green light on the brick does not light up.

send it back!
2018-8-9
Use props
rwynant V1
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4842277 ft
  • >>>
United States

Occasionally,  the fuse for the Accessory Jack can easily be blown.

Check to make sure you have power at the Jack.......seriously!!

Randy
2018-8-9
Use props
Koelkop
lvl.4
South Africa

rwynant V1 Posted at 2018-8-9 10:04
Occasionally,  the fuse for the Accessory Jack can easily be blown.

Check to make sure you have power at the Jack.......seriously!!

Yes I made sure of that. I think the pcb board inside the plug went pop
2018-8-9
Use props
Koelkop
lvl.4
South Africa

DJI Tony Posted at 2018-8-7 09:31
Hi, if the car charger is included on the package then it has 6 months warranty, however, you have to ship the unit to our repair facility, unfortunately, we don't offer free shipping label outside in the United States. You can consider sending an email as well to our team and they will find the nearest repair center for you. Please see the address below. Thank you.

I contacted support and they asked for more details which I gave them and its now been 2 days...
2018-8-9
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Koelkop Posted at 2018-8-9 11:22
I contacted support and they asked for more details which I gave them and its now been 2 days...

Hi, thanks for the updates. I would like to ask if you reach our team through email that was provided by me? If yes, I would like to add the information that they will look for nearest service center for you, however, we don't have the same after sales policy and I'm afraid that they cannot be applied the warranty of your car charger.
2018-8-12
Use props
Koelkop
lvl.4
South Africa

DJI Tony Posted at 2018-8-12 07:31
Hi, thanks for the updates. I would like to ask if you reach our team through email that was provided by me? If yes, I would like to add the information that they will look for nearest service center for you, however, we don't have the same after sales policy and I'm afraid that they cannot be applied the warranty of your car charger.

Yes it was at that email address.
2018-8-12
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Koelkop Posted at 2018-8-12 07:50
Yes it was at that email address.

Hi, If you're going to ship out the unit in our repair facility, you should be covering the shipping label back and forth. I'm afraid that the cost will be the same as buying a new one or probably more expensive if the accessory needs to be in our service.
2018-8-12
Use props
Koelkop
lvl.4
South Africa

I found the problem, the 15A nano fuse in the plug blew for some reason. Now for finding a new fuse
2018-8-14
Use props
Koelkop
lvl.4
South Africa

Well then, I just received an email from Dji support stating the car charger only carries a 3 month warranty...
2018-8-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules