Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
TB48 intermittent errors shown and cleared in history log
671 2 2015-5-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Pgale
lvl.3
Flight distance : 275207 ft
United Kingdom

I have two TB48's and both were upgraded with the recent firmware. During that upgrade process, both showed seemingly random battery errors in the history log and errors that I don't think were even possible. Some entries had the full set of errors logged including bad cell, over discharge, over temp etc etc. after cycling the batteries and further fully charging, all the errors were cleared and went away and remained clear until a few flights later when one of the batteries was showing a list of errors in the history again. After a further charge, these have now cleared again.

I can only surmise that there's a bug in the battery firmware that incorrectly shows these phantom errors at certain points.

Anyone else seen this?
2015-5-24
Use props
mountmotor
Second Officer

United States

Ignore the history from the battery, it is not accurate and changes a lot...I have this too...However, always check the health of each cell, that data is given to you in realtime which is why I trust those readings.
2015-5-24
Use props
Pgale
lvl.3
Flight distance : 275207 ft
United Kingdom

mountmotor Posted at 2015-5-25 15:56
Ignore the history from the battery, it is not accurate and changes a lot...I have this too...Howeve ...

Ok thanks. Yes I see it changing often at each power up (I think)
2015-5-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules