Camera malfunction / Glare issues
814 7 2018-8-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_rbLQFD6BvWmt
New
Flight distance : 7969 ft
Norway

Hi, I am experiencing glare issues on my Mavic Pro. At first, I believed it to be normal, but when I see other Mavic Pro videos, I can't see that people are experiencing the same glare. I have provided some Youtube videos of what I am talking about.

I have searched for similar issues, and I see that people suggests removing the gimbal cover/plastic dome. When I do this, I keep experiencing wind issues with camera. You can also see this in the videos below.

Is my drone malfunctioning, or am I doing something wrong?

2018-8-6
Use props
djiuser_rbLQFD6BvWmt
New
Norway

2018-8-6
Use props
djiuser_rbLQFD6BvWmt
New
Norway

2018-8-6
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello there. We apologize for the inconvenience. Did you try to calibrate the drone? Is the firmware updated? Did it suffer from hard landing?
2018-8-6
Use props
gnirtS
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5712575 ft
United Kingdom

You're 100% going to get glare issues with the dome on, you have to remove that.

What do you mean by "wind issues" with the camera?
2018-8-6
Use props
djiuser_rbLQFD6BvWmt
New
Norway

I uploaded a video where I am flying without the dome. Please see from 0:13 to see what I am talking about. This is what happens when I fly without the dome. Is this normal, or can i calibrate my Mavic to compensate for this?

2018-8-6
Use props
Jinjur
lvl.4
United Kingdom

no, that is not right. between jello and the dark intrusion at the top. that is very not right

are all the little rubber hangers connected on the gimble?
2018-8-6
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_rbLQFD6BvWmt Posted at 2018-8-6 05:39
I uploaded a video where I am flying without the dome. Please see from 0:13 to see what I am talking about. This is what happens when I fly without the dome. Is this normal, or can i calibrate my Mavic to compensate for this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EOUfwgRzL_M

Hi, sorry for the troubles that it caused, may I know if this video comes from SD card? Did you remove the gimbal cover? If yes, I would recommend restoring factory defaults and refreshing the firmware using DJI Assistant 2 to your computer to see if there will be changes. Kindly keep us posted. Please see the link below for you to download the DJI Assistant 2.

https://www.dji.com/mavic/info#downloads
2018-8-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules