771 5 2018-8-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Pasta Rhymes
lvl.2
Flight distance : 19304 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hi, I am trying to upgrade the firmwar on my Phantom 4 Pro V2 but I'm stuck at the "Update Firmware" screen. when I click on download it starts but then stops almost immediately. It won't even get past 0%. A button "Continue Downloading" appears but when i press it the same thing happens again.

Any ideas?

2018-8-6
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi, I'm sorry for the inconvenience and trouble caused. Can you please try to update the firmware of your drone using the DJI Assistant 2 on your PC? You may watch the video tutorial below for reference. Thank you.

2018-8-6
Use props
Pasta Rhymes
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

Thank you for the quick reply. That doesn't work either. The new firmware doesn't show up in the list. It stays blank even after 5 minutes.

2018-8-6
Use props
mballo
New

United Kingdom

Hi

I work in a mining industry as a surveyor, and we bought a phantom 4 pro v2.0 and we got trained by a consultant from france. But we realised that the GSP app does not support the drone version we have.
so, we called back the consultant and he said that we should wait for 3 to 4 weeks because the GSP app is not yet up to date. So, I would like you to confirm that because me and my co-workers are confused.

Regards
2018-8-6
Use props
Pasta Rhymes
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

mballo Posted at 2018-8-6 08:30
Hi

I work in a mining industry as a surveyor, and we bought a phantom 4 pro v2.0 and we got trained by a consultant from france. But we realised that the GSP app does not support the drone version we have.

Can't help you there as I don't use the GSP app.
2018-8-6
Use props
mballo
New

United Kingdom

mballo Posted at 2018-8-6 08:30
Hi

It was so, but it's fixed now.

Thanks
2018-8-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules