Controller battery not charging
448 5 2018-8-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Krunch
lvl.1
Flight distance : 112034 ft
United States

I flew fine just the other day. The controller was at 3 of 4 lights. I plugged it into the "fly more" charger base witht he USB cable. This morning I noticed the controller was down to 1 fast blinking light. The controller doesn't seem to want to charge. Anybody have similar issues?
2018-8-6
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hi, We're sincerely sorry for the inconvenience that you have faced, However here's what I can suggest, you can give a try to use a different cable and also try a wall charger that you use with the smartphone just to try and just to isolate the issue as well. and we can see if the issue is the charger or the remote it self.
2018-8-6
Use props
Krunch
lvl.1
United States

Stephen,

Thank you for the reply. I have tried different cables, and different chargers with the same result. Tech support thinks the battery is no longer good and want me to send just the battery in for replacement.
2018-8-6
Use props
Cineasta83
lvl.2
Flight distance : 55738 ft
Argentina

Krunch Posted at 2018-8-6 08:45
Stephen,

Thank you for the reply. I have tried different cables, and different chargers with the same result. Tech support thinks the battery is no longer good and want me to send just the battery in for replacement.

Hi Krunch,

I had the same issue. Check my post here to know how i solved it
https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... 658&pid=1472970
2018-8-6
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Krunch Posted at 2018-8-6 08:45
Stephen,

Sorry to hear that, if that the case Unfortunately what I can only suggest also is send it in to the facility for further checking, you can Start to have the process for sending it in by contacting one of our support channels, Just go to this link www.dji.com/support you can choose between Online Support, Email, and Phone Support as well and ask for the process for sending it in to the facility.
2018-8-6
Use props
Krunch
lvl.1
United States

Turns out that the battery became swollen and would not hold a charge. See photos here https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... p;page=1#pid1647227
2018-11-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules