Unable to Downgrade Firmware
1114 5 2018-8-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Kestrel Image
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1455997 ft
United States

I upgraded my firemware on my inspire 2 last night to .200 and afterwards i was seeing a few issues and many people recommended not upgrading yet unless you are using the x7 and need prores raw. i am running the x5s so i dont need it.

I also saw one thread about how the aircraft powered down in the air. i decided i wanted to wait until the next update so i tryed to downgrade on DJI Assistant 2 but it wont show any fireware. Is anyone else having that issue?
2018-8-6
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello there. We apologize for the inconvenience. Can you elaborate or provide a screenshot or video of the issues you're having after you updated the firmware?
2018-8-7
Use props
Kestrel Image
lvl.2
United States

Crazy enough it just resolved its own issue. I had been trying everything yesterday and nothing was working but I turned it on today and plugged it in and I could downgrade.
2018-8-7
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Kestrel Image Posted at 2018-8-7 05:55
Crazy enough it just resolved its own issue. I had been trying everything yesterday and nothing was working but I turned it on today and plugged it in and I could downgrade.

That's good to know, sir. Please let us know if you still need any help.
2018-8-7
Use props
Denis SF
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1783087 ft
  • >>>
France

Hello,
I have the latest update for I2 and I have the same problem.
Message landing gear during the flight.
IMU which switch.
Drift of the dial.

DJI? Explinations ? Should we downgrade?
2018-8-7
Use props
Kestrel Image
lvl.2
United States

Denis SF Posted at 2018-8-7 08:19
Hello,
I have the latest update for I2 and I have the same problem.
Message landing gear during the flight.

The only reason I decided to downgrade was out of precaution because I didn't need prores raw. I hadn't even flown my inspire with .200 before going back to .100. However, the aircraft through an esc error after IMU calibration with .200 but I think it was just a miscommunication in the system because I haven't been able to replicate the error.
2018-8-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules