DJI Care Refresh
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Duncandonut
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2139291 ft
United Kingdom

Hi All,

Ok so I have a damaged leg on my Mavic Pro and have decided to use my DJI Care Refresh. So I filled everything out and paid the £79:00 for the refresh, however I have been given no details at all as to where I am supposed to send my old drone back to. They won't process the case until they receive the old drone. For the life of me I cannot see anywhere on the DJI websites stating where to send my drone back. Further to that I haven't even received an email stating that I have paid and that the process has started.

Anyone from the U.K. ever had to send thier drone back for repair ? If so where did you send it ?

Thank you
2018-8-6
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi. I do apologize for the inconvenience and trouble caused. I would like to clarify, have you done creating a repair request on our website? You may start up a case online: https://repair.dji.com. After that, you must receive a confirmation email, case number and shipping label on your email. If you have further question, please let us know. Thank you.
2018-8-6
Use props
Duncandonut
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2139291 ft
United Kingdom

DJI Natalia Posted at 2018-8-6 10:04
Hi. I do apologize for the inconvenience and trouble caused. I would like to clarify, have you done creating a repair request on our website? You may start up a case online: https://repair.dji.com. After that, you must receive a confirmation email, case number and shipping label on your email. If you have further question, please let us know. Thank you.

Hi Natalia,

Thank you responding. I filled out the forms on the support website to use my DJI Care Refresh. I made the payment of £79:00 via my PayPal account and have received an email from PayPal confirming my payment to DJI. However I have yet to receive anything from DJI confirming my request or where to send my payment too.. My case number is CAS-2097905-Y2C5H1.

Once again thank you for your help.
2018-8-6
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Duncandonut Posted at 2018-8-6 10:38
Hi Natalia,

Thank you responding. I filled out the forms on the support website to use my DJI Care Refresh. I made the payment of £79:00 via my PayPal account and have received an email from PayPal confirming my payment to DJI. However I have yet to receive anything from DJI confirming my request or where to send my payment too.. My case number is CAS-2097905-Y2C5H1.

Hi, thanks for your response. Upon checking on my end, I see that the case is just created today. Please allow within 24 to 48 hours for the email to be sent. Your patient is highly appreciated.
2018-8-6
Use props
Parik
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1643773 ft
  • >>>
Finland

When you create a repair case, you will receive shipping label. Then after inspection , dji will give you quote as well as option to pay 79pounds under refresh option and will send you new or refurbished drone.
2018-8-6
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Parik Posted at 2018-8-6 11:40
When you create a repair case, you will receive shipping label. Then after inspection , dji will give you quote as well as option to pay 79pounds under refresh option and will send you new or refurbished drone.

Hi, thanks for the additional information. Thank you for the support.
2018-8-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules