Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Problems with DJI Fly Safe
1661 7 2018-8-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ssylca44
Second Officer
Flight distance : 434721 ft

Hi,I wonder if a number of users are having difficulties with unlocking restricted fly zones.
Just since a couple of days ago, I am getting a 'Sorry, your number is invalid' message in the unlocking routine. Anyone else having this problem?

Cheers,
S.
2018-8-6
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hi there, We're very sorry for the inconvenience that you have faced. regarding with your concern may I ask which part you having an issue and receiving the Error as well? If it's possible kindly provide some screenshot, Thanks!
2018-8-6
Use props
ssylca44
Second Officer

DJI Stephen Posted at 2018-8-6 14:48
Hi there, We're very sorry for the inconvenience that you have faced. regarding with your concern may I ask which part you having an issue and receiving the Error as well? If it's possible kindly provide some screenshot, Thanks!

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.
The problem I encountered with Fly Safe is with the Self Unlocking option. After inputting all the pertinent information and providing a mobile phone number for verification I get a 'Sorry! your phone number is invalid' message.
I have tried several other mobile phone numbers from friends and family with the same result. The credit card verification doesn't work either (it didn't work before!). This would appear to be a new glitch on the server as I have been able to unlock a nfz in the past. I am wondering if my situation is unique or other people have the same issue.
Thanks,
S.
2018-8-7
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

ssylca44 Posted at 2018-8-7 05:57
Hi,

Thank you for the report regarding with the issue, I will forward this concern to our developer and report the issue for us to know what would be the cause and rectify it, but for now here's what I can suggest, you can send an email here flysafe@dji.com regarding with the Unlocking the zone.
2018-8-7
Use props
ssylca44
Second Officer

DJI Stephen Posted at 2018-8-7 07:32
Thank you for the report regarding with the issue, I will forward this concern to our developer and report the issue for us to know what would be the cause and rectify it, but for now here's what I can suggest, you can send an email here  regarding with the Unlocking the zone.

I have contacted 'flysafe@dji.com' on a previous unlocking issue and they were very quick to unlock a 1000 m radius around my home, however, this didn't free the normally restricted nfz in my part of town, in fact, it restricts me from flying in unprotected zones when turned on.
Cheers,
S.
2018-8-7
Use props
fans50be62b2
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1895207 ft

I am experiencing the same issue.  Any resolution to this yet?  

"Invalid phone number" via the website, and "Can't send token" and "User not recognized" via the app.  
2018-8-14
Use props
ssylca44
Second Officer

fans50be62b2 Posted at 2018-8-14 13:01
I am experiencing the same issue.  Any resolution to this yet?  

"Invalid phone number" via the website, and "Can't send token" and "User not recognized" via the app.

Are you also located in Canada?
2018-8-14
Use props
Stump
lvl.1
Norway

I am unable to "click on the pin" on the map. There are no pins on it only the zones which I'm also unable to select. I'm using a Mac with Safari. Anyone?
2019-12-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules