Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
I don't see firmware version on the screen. Is it normal?
543 7 2018-8-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
hedron
lvl.3
United States

I recieved Ronin S today (Aug 6, 2018).
I tried to check the firmware version but I don't see any information on iOS App and DJI Pro Assistant For Ronin.
Is it normal?

ronins_firmware01.jpg
ronins_firmware02.jpg
2018-8-6
Use props
FNG Services
lvl.3
Flight distance : 3606 ft

Same things happen on DJI Assistant 2  v2.0.2  and DJI Assistant 2 For Phantom v2.0.2. Must be DJI data base issue.
2018-8-6
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi Hedron, sorry for the inconvenience. our engineers have been aware and fixed the issue, please try to refresh later to see whether it works, thanks!

2018-8-6
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

FNG Services Posted at 2018-8-6 15:29
Same things happen on DJI Assistant 2  v2.0.2  and DJI Assistant 2 For Phantom v2.0.2. Must be DJI data base issue.

Hi there, we're sorry for the troubles. Please refer to the 3# and try later. Should there is any further question, feel free to contact us.
2018-8-6
Use props
FNG Services
lvl.3
Flight distance : 3606 ft

Thanks Susan, it is back up now! I was able to get all my updates for Mavic Pro and Spark.
2018-8-6
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

FNG Services Posted at 2018-8-6 20:02
Thanks Susan, it is back up now! I was able to get all my updates for Mavic Pro and Spark.

Nice to hear this. Wish you have a good time.
2018-8-7
Use props
hedron
lvl.3
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-8-6 18:54
Hi Hedron, sorry for the inconvenience. our engineers have been aware and fixed the issue, please try to refresh later to see whether it works, thanks!

The firmware was updated without any problem this time.
Thank you for the information.
2018-8-7
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

hedron Posted at 2018-8-7 11:44
The firmware was updated without any problem this time.
Thank you for the information.

You are welcome. Glad to know everything works well now. If there is any further question, feel free to contact us.
2018-8-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules