Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Actually 3 4K. Controller wifi
705 7 2018-8-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_9f2L6QrxB1fi
New

Just got my refurbished phantom 3 4K.  Video watched  owners manual read. Issue. Using apple X phone controller on. Aircraft on. Software installed. WIFI connects to phone then advises no internet.   Help.    Cyclerider52
2018-8-6
Use props
Geebax
First Officer
Australia

The phone is telling you that the WiFi source has no Internet connection, and that is quite true, it doesn't. But it also doesn't matter. Just accept that connection.
2018-8-6
Use props
ALABAMA
Second Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

What you see is perfectly normal.  Your phantom has it's own wifi.
2018-8-6
Use props
Mark The Droner
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2917 ft
United States

Your mobile device can only connect to one Wifi.  So it's advising you that this particular wifi has no internet.  That's ok.  You don't want internet.  You want the Phantom connection.  It's all good.  
2018-8-6
Use props
djiuser_9f2L6QrxB1fi
New

United States

Geebax Posted at 2018-8-6 16:25
The phone is telling you that the WiFi source has no Internet connection, and that is quite true, it doesn't. But it also doesn't matter. Just accept that connection.

Thanks, perfect, I got to the section where it states no network found? Still working on that but thanks for the quick reply and helping a newbe old man get started.
2018-8-7
Use props
cyclerider52
New

United States

Thanks, perfect, I got to the section where it states no network found? Still working on that but thanks for the quick reply and helping a newbe old man get started.
2018-8-7
Use props
TimDerLauch
lvl.2

Thats normal, the drone has no internet connection so !
2018-8-7
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there. I'm sorry for the inconvenience caused. Actually it's normal. The Wi-Fi connection of each drone doesn't have any Internet connection. If you have any other concern, please let us know. We are here to help you. Thank you.
2018-8-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules