Tablet interference while flying
1052 7 2018-8-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_0KvxUkCPkp9V
lvl.1
Flight distance : 23 ft
Australia

While flying our P4 pro. It now shows lots of interference on the tablet screen. Can't see what we're photographing. Very frustrating.  It never used to do it at home, but while on holuday it is terrible. Looka like pink or green pixelated screen.
2018-8-7
Use props
Hellsgate
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1991555 ft
Australia

Can you please post a screen shot of this interference to this thread so we may ascertain what might be the cause of the fault
2018-8-7
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there, sorry for the inconvenience. May I know what is current firmware version, DJI Go 4 app version and the model of your tablet? Kindly upload a screenshot or a video of the issue. You can use google-drive or Dropbox and provide the link here. Thanks for your support.
2018-8-7
Use props
Fishgirl
lvl.1
Australia

I am using a Galaxy Tab A - Android version 7.1.1

The App - dji.go.v4

I am having trouble uploading a photo of what it is doing.
2018-8-8
Use props
Fishgirl
lvl.1
Australia

2018-8-8
Use props
Fishgirl
lvl.1
Australia

2018-8-8
Use props
Fishgirl
lvl.1
Australia

these are two examples of that we are seeing why trying to fly. I had read from others problems that this seems to be a common problem with phantom 4 pro and can't be fixed. If this is the case our drone is almost brand new and hardly used. $2500 down the drain if this is the case. Like I said before this is only a new problem, it didn't happen the last time we fly it.
2018-8-8
Use props
TuxMan
lvl.1
Flight distance : 189728 ft

I have the Tab S and same problem.  Works great on my Galaxy 9S phone but would like the larger screen of the tablet.
2018-8-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules