FPV angle
1108 7 2018-8-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
broadlandboy
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1654222 ft
United States

After the last firmware update I seem to have lost being able to alter the FPV camera angle.

Or how do you alter the FPV camera angle?

2018-8-7
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi there, may I know which unit do you refer? Could you name the version number of the current firmware and which page are you stuck with? We'd like to check the exact status and try our best to help.
2018-8-8
Use props
broadlandboy
Second Officer
United States

Have now found out that this option is only on DJI GO4 & not on DJIPilot.
Come on DJI support your enterprise Clients
2018-8-10
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

broadlandboy Posted at 2018-8-10 03:39
Have now found out that this option is only on DJI GO4 & not on DJIPilot.
Come on DJI support your enterprise Clients

Hi broadlandboy, I'm not sure if I understand your issue correctly, do you refer to switch the FPV from the small screen to the full screen? If yes, you may click the small screen directly to alter, please correct me if there is any misunderstanding.

BTW, please click the reply button under my message so that I get the reminder and handle it timely, thanks!
2018-8-13
Use props
broadlandboy
Second Officer
United Kingdom

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-8-13 01:17
Hi broadlandboy, I'm not sure if I understand your issue correctly, do you refer to switch the FPV from the small screen to the full screen? If yes, you may click the small screen directly to alter, please correct me if there is any misunderstanding.

BTW, please click the reply button under my message so that I get the reminder and handle it timely, thanks!

It's the ability to alter the actual FPV camera angle Not the screen.
2018-8-13
Use props
broadlandboy
Second Officer
United Kingdom

2018-8-13
Use props
broadlandboy
Second Officer
United Kingdom

2018-8-13
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

broadlandboy Posted at 2018-8-13 02:23

Thanks for the clarification, you may hold C2 and left dial to see whether it works. If it still doesn't work, please kindly offer the APP version and operation video for better assistance, thanks!
2018-8-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules