Mavic Pro controller not connecting to ANYTHING after firmware update
600 3 2018-8-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
coshea1
lvl.1
United States

I updated the firmware of my standard Mavic Pro. After the update the controller wouldn't connect either to the aircraft, to the mobile app (latest version running on android One Plus 3), or the DJI assistant 2 app (latest verison running Macbook Pro.)

The screen simply says "connecting," constantly. When I connect it to the assistant 2 app on my laptop the app fails to acknowledge the controller. I have tried a different device (Samsung Galaxy ace) and using a different chord- same result. The aircraft itself connects to the DJI Assist 2 app perfectly.
I think this might be driver error? But I'm not sure.
PLEASE help with this- I'm currently on a shoot in Utah and can't work without it!
Thanks!

Further, manual linking of the controller has no effect. Holding down c1 + c2 and the record button doesn't make the controller make the customary sound.

Chris
2018-8-7
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi, our apologies for the inconvenience. I think there's no problem with the drivers of you PC since your aircraft is recognized in DJI Assistant 2. May I know the current firmware of the RC? Did you fully charge the RC? Do you have a different PC that you can use so that we can isolate the issue?
2018-8-7
Use props
coshea1
lvl.1
United States

Hi, thank you for getting back so quickly. I have tried a PC as well as my MacBook Pro. On both systems the aircraft shows up when connected but the controller doesn't register. I don't know what the firmware of the RC is as I can't connect it to anything. I've also tried multiple cables in both the usb and mini usb ports of the controller.
2018-8-8
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

coshea1 Posted at 2018-8-8 08:25
Hi, thank you for getting back so quickly. I have tried a PC as well as my MacBook Pro. On both systems the aircraft shows up when connected but the controller doesn't register. I don't know what the firmware of the RC is as I can't connect it to anything. I've also tried multiple cables in both the usb and mini usb ports of the controller.

May I know if your remote controller is fully charged? Please make sure  you firewall and antivirus software is off and try to reinstall DJI Assistant 2 using this link: (https://www.dji.com/mavic/info#downloads). Click on "Reply" so that I can get a notification from your response.
2018-8-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules