My MA is now making me money and paid it's self off in 3 weeks
1954 36 2018-8-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Sunset Gigolo
lvl.2
Flight distance : 6339 ft
United States

My MA is now making money 4 meb  and paid it's self off in 3 weeks , can anyone show me how  they made money ? ... i filmed farm houses and there land 4 free and different businesses, Untill  my name and my product got out, now everyone in my county wants aerial footage of their properties done !!!!! thank you DJI  for a new career in aerial fOOTAGE

I found something i love 2 do and I make money from doing it , so i want to share my I LOVE YOU VIDEO ... AGAUN tHANK yOU dji !!!!!

2018-8-7
Use props
Kingram
lvl.4
Flight distance : 84085 ft
United States

Very professional video promoting your business I thought you would of shown us some of your work that is making you money ?
2018-8-7
Use props
Aardvark
First Officer
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>

I hope there's no embedded code in video ?
2018-8-7
Use props
Wachtberger
Captain
Flight distance : 261509 ft

Must be one of these cultural things...
2018-8-7
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
First Officer
United States

Have some bad news for you.  I am competing against you.  I am doing it for free!   (Flying purely recreational, not Part 107).
2018-8-7
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain
Malaysia

nice one  
2018-8-7
Use props
Bob Brown
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4209662 ft
  • >>>
United States

Watch out for the drone police and the tax man! They will come for you. LOL
2018-8-8
Use props
JERRY K
lvl.3
Flight distance : 308327 ft
United States

Don''t quit the day job with that video
2018-8-8
Use props
miketmtpro
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1883940 ft
United States

107 operator?
2018-8-8
Use props
STRIDE8
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1382431 ft
United States

Cash is king..... probably not a good idea broadcasting that he's making money..
2018-8-9
Use props
Tomcatuk
Second Officer
Flight distance : 28743 ft

Gasp!
2018-8-10
Use props
Sunset Gigolo
lvl.2
United States

i do have a 107 FCC license
2018-8-10
Use props
Sunset Gigolo
lvl.2
United States

yes just got my license

2018-8-10
Use props
Sunset Gigolo
lvl.2
United States

JERRY K Posted at 2018-8-8 07:57
Don''t quit the day job with that video

ass hole

2018-8-10
Use props
rolling56
First Officer
Flight distance : 138310 ft
United States

Sunset Gigolo Posted at 2018-8-10 18:01
i do have a 107 fcc licence

I have an FCC license but it is for Amateur Radio. The FAA is the one that issues Part 107 certificates. I have both. I'm not sure you have anything with that statement. Post a pic of your temp from IACRA.
2018-8-11
Use props
JERRY K
lvl.3
Flight distance : 308327 ft

I love you kitty good lord what a douch nozzle
2018-8-11
Use props
LordoftheFlies
lvl.3

rolling56 Posted at 2018-8-11 04:14
I have an FCC license but it is for Amateur Radio. The FAA is the one that issues Part 107 certificates. I have both. I'm not sure you have anything with that statement. Post a pic of your temp from IACRA.

Why would he do that? To appease a forum? Hey bro, get money and fly on. The FAA doesn't care if you make money, they care that you are flying safely and are totally responsible for your flight-actions. They are using the licenses to pad their pockets a little. I am pretty sure you have a part 107. Good luck, fly on and expand to the next county. God bless you and the opportunities this world provides. #capitalism
2018-8-12
Use props
Tviscomi
Second Officer
Flight distance : 106886 ft
  • >>>
United States

LordoftheFlies Posted at 2018-8-12 08:20
Why would he do that? To appease a forum?  Hey bro, get money and fly on. The FAA doesn't care if you make money, they care that you are flying safely and are totally responsible for your flight-actions. They are using the licenses to pad their pockets a little.  I am pretty sure you have a part 107. Good luck, fly on and expand to the next county. God bless you and the opportunities this world provides. #capitaliam

Well stated!...Just because an individual has the Part 107 cert does that make him/her a better pilot than one who doesn't have a 107?  Heck, the test doesn't even include a "hands on" portion.
2018-8-12
Use props
rolling56
First Officer
United States

LordoftheFlies Posted at 2018-8-12 08:20
Why would he do that? To appease a forum?  Hey bro, get money and fly on. The FAA doesn't care if you make money, they care that you are flying safely and are totally responsible for your flight-actions. They are using the licenses to pad their pockets a little.  I am pretty sure you have a part 107. Good luck, fly on and expand to the next county. God bless you and the opportunities this world provides. #capitaliam

Exactly and i doubt everyone with a 107 cert flys any better but they "should" have a better idea of aviation than a person that does not. I do find this reaction more from people that don't have a 107 cert. Do you have a 107 cert? I'm guessing no. Maybe you failed the exam?
2018-8-12
Use props
rolling56
First Officer
United States

Tviscomi Posted at 2018-8-12 08:51
Well stated!...Just because an individual has the Part 107 cert does that make him/her a better pilot than one who doesn't have a 107?  Heck, the test doesn't even include a "hands on" portion.

and to you to, i find people that make this remark do not have a 107 cert, so what you say? yes you have a 107 cert or no i do not at this time? I guess no to you too. Maybe you failed the exam also? Like the lordoftheflies person.
People are everyday crashing airplanes, jets and drones so no one is perfect. Knowing how to react to situations is a life time achievement but people are human and do make mistakes.  
2018-8-12
Use props
Tviscomi
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

rolling56 Posted at 2018-8-12 09:48
and to you to, i find people that make this remark do not have a 107 cert, so what you say? yes you have a 107 cert or no i do not at this time? I guess no to you too.
People are everyday crashing airplanes, jets and drones so no one is perfect. Knowing how to react to situations is a life time achievement but people are human and do make mistakes.

No I do not have a 107 cert.  My initial point was/is that I do not understand what practical purpose the Part 107 Cert serves.  Other than to say that, "I have one".  Let me reiterate, how in the world can someone call them-self a pilot just merely by taking a knowledge test?   Isn't that like getting a driver's license and not knowing how to drive a car?  Time permitting, I do intend on getting a 107 cert only to say "I have one".  Then put it on my LinkdIn profile.
2018-8-12
Use props
rolling56
First Officer
United States

Tviscomi Posted at 2018-8-12 10:09
No I do not have a 107 cert.  My initial point was/is that I do not understand what practical purpose the Part 107 Cert serves.  Other than to say that, "I have one".  Let me reiterate, how in the world can someone call them-self a pilot just merely by taking a knowledge test?   Isn't that like getting a driver's license and not knowing how to drive a car?

I didn't think so just by the way your question is worded. So ok fair enough. Study for the exam and you will see. I have a 107 cert to make money "legally". That is what the FAA 107 cert is for plain and simple. ya it is a money maker for the US Gov no doubt about it and there is over 100,000 107 certs that have been issued so ya they made bank so far. No it's not like getting a driver's license and not knowing how to drive a car. But it is the US Gov way of taking away money we make using our 107 certs. You can get a chauffeur license for a vehicle and make money driving so it is the same.

Same thing with the OP. They say they have made money bla bla bla and but the way they worded said having a "FCC" 107 cert, there is no such thing that the FCC issues. The FAA issues 107 certs not the FCC. So ya ok WAFI
2018-8-12
Use props
Tviscomi
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

rolling56 Posted at 2018-8-12 10:12
ok fair enough. Study for the exam and you will see. I have a 107 cert to make money "legally". That is what the FAA 107 cert is for plain and simple. ya it is a money maker for the US Gov no doubt about it and there is over 100,000 107 certs that have been issued so ya they made bank so far.

I'm totally cool with the fact that the FAA requires the 107 Cert for a person profiting by their UAV.  At the very least it shows the client/consumer that the person profiting is responsible enough to follow the government's protocol.  Though it still leaves open the fact that the individual profiting (with the 107) has no clue on how to pilot the UAV.
2018-8-12
Use props
rolling56
First Officer
United States

Tviscomi Posted at 2018-8-12 10:19
I'm totally cool with the fact that the FAA requires the 107 Cert for a person profiting by their UAV.  At the very least it shows the client/consumer that the person profiting is responsible enough to follow the government's protocol.  Though it still leaves open the fact that the individual profiting (with the 107) has no clue on how to pilot the UAV.

I'm right there with you and totally agree. However they do know more that you do on rules, reading sectional charts, weather etc.. and if you do know everything needed then go take your exam. It is fairly easy. I'm 62 yo and passed it with 86%. No i didn't get 100% but i know more than you do book wise but you may know more than me flying wise. I just enjoy flying, that's all. For fun or money i don't care
2018-8-12
Use props
Tviscomi
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

rolling56 Posted at 2018-8-12 10:20
I'm right there with you and totally agree. However they do know more that you do on rules, reading sectional charts, weather etc.. and if you do know everything needed then go take your exam. It is fairly easy. I'm 62 yo and passed it with 86%. No i didn't get 100% but i know more than you do book wise but you may know more than me flying wise. I just enjoy flying, that's all. For fun or money i don't care

Sorry to imply that I was a better pilot than anyone else, didn't mean for it to sound like that..  IMO it's not "rocket science" to fly any of these new DJI platforms.
2018-8-12
Use props
rolling56
First Officer
United States

Tviscomi Posted at 2018-8-12 10:27
Sorry to imply that I was a better pilot than anyone else, didn't mean for it to sound like that..  IMO it's not "rocket science" to fly any of these new DJI platforms.

ya a person with more flight time is "probably" the most experienced pilot flying not the necessarily the most knowledgeable pilot. I've seen people that have been here longer than i have still crash their drones. $hIt happens to all of us.
2018-8-12
Use props
LordoftheFlies
lvl.3

rolling56 Posted at 2018-8-12 09:46
Exactly and i doubt everyone with a 107 cert flys any better but they "should" have a better idea of aviation than a person that does not. I do find this reaction more from people that don't have a 107 cert. Do you have a 107 cert? I'm guessing no. Maybe you failed the exam?

Sure. I will fly circles around you old man. Is that the response you wanted? I don't get it. You're kinda of salty. Did you take the part 107 and didn't get any clients. Realizing you wasted your time and money. Don't answer that. Because I don't care what you do with your drone, as long as you're safe and accountable. #freedom

You probably low-key work for the fed.
2018-8-13
Use props
Lucas775
First Officer
Flight distance : 50642090 ft
  • >>>
United States

Sorry, but I had to stop the video before it hit halfway
2018-8-13
Use props
rolling56
First Officer
United States

LordoftheFlies Posted at 2018-8-13 17:17
Sure. I will fly circles around you old man. Is that the response you wanted? I don't get it. You're kinda of salty. Did you take the part 107 and didn't get any clients. Realizing you wasted your time and money. Don't answer that. Because I don't care what you do with your drone, as long as you're safe and accountable. #freedom

You probably low-key work for the fed.

Go away, boy, you bother me! This should be about your level  
2018-8-15
Use props
HendrikJB
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2132792 ft
South Africa

Bob Brown Posted at 2018-8-8 03:13
Watch out for the drone police and the tax man! They will come for you. LOL

Only things that are a given are Death and TAXES
2018-8-15
Use props
HendrikJB
Second Officer
South Africa

rolling56 Posted at 2018-8-12 10:20
I'm right there with you and totally agree. However they do know more that you do on rules, reading sectional charts, weather etc.. and if you do know everything needed then go take your exam. It is fairly easy. I'm 62 yo and passed it with 86%. No i didn't get 100% but i know more than you do book wise but you may know more than me flying wise. I just enjoy flying, that's all. For fun or money i don't care

Ha ha ha I got 3 years on you
Though most probably not as experienced
2018-8-15
Use props
rolling56
First Officer
United States

HendrikJB Posted at 2018-8-15 10:23
Ha ha ha I got 3 years on you  
Though most probably not as experienced

You a FCC Amateur radio operator and a FAA sUAS cert 107? kewls not many of us are. Nice to know ya. My name is Bob
2018-8-15
Use props
LordoftheFlies
lvl.3

rolling56 Posted at 2018-8-15 08:57
Go away, boy, you bother me! This should be about your level  https://youtu.be/1jaSoo9hPi4

That clip was awesome!
2018-8-15
Use props
HendrikJB
Second Officer
South Africa

rolling56 Posted at 2018-8-15 13:59
You a FCC Amateur radio operator and a FAA sUAS cert 107? kewls not many of us are. Nice to know ya. My name is Bob

Hi Bob,

I`m from South Africa and is taking the formal RPL Course during the next 2 weeks.

Someone said that having many hours or distance of flying does not mean that the pilot is more competent than one with less hours or distance.  I fully agree with that as it is not always the pilots that has flown the most circles or long distance that are competent.  IMHO Racing Pilots may actually be much more competent than "cruiser" pilots.

The above notwithstanding, I just wonder whether the "pilots" who claim that they need to be trained and certified will visit a medical practitioner who has taught him/herself from the internet?
2018-8-16
Use props
alpbird
lvl.3
Flight distance : 779281 ft
Turkey

Who cares about what purpose you use your drone for? You are wasting most people's time in this forum by opening meaningless threads and let yourself down.

2018-8-16
Use props
Bluehook
lvl.4
Flight distance : 790814 ft
United States

Can you post an example of your work and how much you charge?

Thanks.

2018-8-17
Use props
HendrikJB
Second Officer
South Africa

I wanted to reply to a specific part of a sentence but don't know how to do it on my tablet.
However I'll just repeat it here "Heck, the test doesn't even include a" hands-on" portion.

Very interesting statement as in South Africa you have to pass the SACAA Theory test with a fail at 74%. Only after you have passed this test AND passed a SACAA Practical test consisting of 25 different exercises MAY a RPL (Remote Pilot Licence) be issued.
2018-8-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules