Mavic pro, Battery problem?
613 4 2018-8-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mittens
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1906 ft
United States

So I have searched on here and some have had the same problem, but some fixed with assistant and other stopped posting.

One of my MP batteris out of the 3 will give me the over discharge current when I first climb hard and fast forward.. scared me the firs time..  Second time I made note of which battery was doing it incase it was a drone issue or battery pack.

so is that the only fix download DJI assistant, and hook strait to drone, and reflash drone and battery?  or is there another option/
2018-8-7
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hi there, Sorry for the Inconvenience that you have faced. If you still able to turn on the battery and Try to use on the aircraft I would suggest giving a try to Discharge it Until 5% then after that Charge it again Until Fully then give a try again. Then keep us posted regarding on it.
2018-8-7
Use props
Mittens
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1906 ft
United States

sure thing can do that tonight for sure.
2018-8-7
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Mittens Posted at 2018-8-7 12:09
sure thing can do that tonight for sure.

Perfect! Just keep us posted whenever you're able to try it, thanks!
2018-8-7
Use props
Adriano Tatu
New
Brazil

One of my batteries does not charge, I've tried fix it using DJI Assistant, I already discharge it to 10%, and nothing works, it says that there's some problem with battery. My Mavic Pro is from May 2017, there's anything that can be done to fix it? Thank you.
2018-12-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules