Not happy with DJI
934 5 2018-8-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Karaokeking
lvl.1
Flight distance : 6644 ft
United Kingdom

So i get an issue with my mavic pro which i bought off someone so i can't find out the activation date of the drone and warranty,the seller has thrown the receipt away so looks like a costly repair.

Mavic got an camera sensor error. Tried everything dji suggested but still doesn't work. Now have to raise a repair which i have done and now have to wait for them to accept or not.

Dji are supposed to be the best and leading drone makers. Sorry but i feel let down just spend £700 to buy and now have a broken drone. Feel like just smashing it up
2018-8-7
Use props
Evan Herman
New

Customer service is severely lacking with DJI. They don't really care about their customers. Once they have your money it's on to the next chump.
2018-8-7
Use props
Harbourside
First Officer
Flight distance : 6467 ft
United Kingdom

Well the quickest and easiest way to resolve this is to take it back to the bloke you bought it from for a refund.
Without the original receipt as proof of purchase DJI are unlikely to help, you could post the serial number here and get DJI to check that it was originally supplied in the UK and let you know the activation date, as the warranty is not international and certain parts like the gimbal are only warrantied for 6 months anyway.
Good luck...

2018-8-7
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi Karaokeking, we're sorry for the troubles. Just to verify, has the drone been involved in the crash or hard landing before? If not, we sincerely suggest to send it in for diagnosis. We'll offer you a proper solution according to the damage assessment.

Also, according to the current policy, the warranty period for a product starts on the day such product is delivered, unless otherwise agreed upon between you and DJI. If the purchase invoice indeed cannot be provided, please kindly contact our support and make this clear, we'll check and try our best to help you. Appreciate your understanding.
2018-8-7
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Evan Herman Posted at 2018-8-7 12:26
Customer service is severely lacking with DJI. They don't really care about their customers. Once they have your money it's on to the next chump.

Hi Evan, I've read your other comments about the shipping time of the Osmo mobile 2 and very sorry about it. I have tried but failed to get the order number via the forum info, please kindly advise, we'd like to check the exact status and try our best to help you out.
2018-8-7
Use props
Kirby Harrison 3
lvl.3
Flight distance : 251558 ft
United Kingdom

Evan Herman Posted at 2018-8-7 12:26
Customer service is severely lacking with DJI. They don't really care about their customers. Once they have your money it's on to the next chump.

Well said mate they are shocking bad
2018-8-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules