Racing Edition Goggles connected, but...
578 1 2018-8-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Reaverman
lvl.2
Flight distance : 249029 ft
United Kingdom

I've bought the Racing Ed Goggles. Pretty happy with them at the moment, but still trying to figure things out. But still a couple of things I'm struggling with, and wonder if anyone can help me.

I have a Mavic (paired to goggles) and a Spark (via OTG cable). The headset was updated, prior to connecting

1. DVR, with either of the above drones? How do I record video off the viewfinder feed, I can get a snapshot. But I cannot record video, which I was under the impression I could.
2. On both drones, I cannot find the 'Pano' effects in the menus, I only get Single Shot, AEB, Timelapse. But none of the Pano/Sphere options
3. Thought video could be played off the SD card slot, but that does not seem to find anything in the menus
4. HDMI seems to work fine when connected, but it's video only and not audio. Is that right?
2018-8-7
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi Reaverman, sorry for the late response. Please kindly check below to confirm or clarify:
1. Not sure if we understand your question clearly, could you upload the operation video for better assistance?
2. Regarding the shooting the pano, I'm sorry that it is a feature of Mavic Air for now. You may shoot the pano by Spark or Mavic Pro, then view it on the Goggles. Sorry for this.
3. Do you refer the Local Storage? If yes, please place the SD card in the SD card slot to view the local pictures or recordings.
4. Are you playing the videos from the aircraft? If yes, this is normal as the aircraft does not record the audio.
2018-8-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules