Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Does any pilot fly drone with Nexus 9 tablet?
3018 5 2018-8-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Optimus_Prime
lvl.4
Flight distance : 568704 ft
Vietnam

Dear all pilots. I will be given a Nexus 9 without LTE connection as gift from my aunt. I wanna ask if any of pilots here have experience with this tablet? Does it handle app well? How bright does screen? I love to here your oppinions. Thank you very much and have safe flights!
2018-8-7
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello there. Thank you for reaching DJI Forum for your query. Upon checking on the website, Nexus 9 is compatible with Mavic Air so it should work properly with it. Just make sure all firmware and app version is updated.

2018-8-8
Use props
msinger
First Officer
Flight distance : 228255 ft
  • >>>
United States

It has better specs than my Google Nexus 7 (2013), so it should be able to run DJI GO. If you have any trouble with it, try setting up your tablet and DJI GO using these tips.
2018-8-8
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

msinger Posted at 2018-8-8 12:01
It has better specs than my Google Nexus 7 (2013), so it should be able to run DJI GO. If you have any trouble with it, try setting up your tablet and DJI GO using these tips.

Excellent advice msinger, thanks for the link.
2018-8-8
Use props
Optimus_Prime
lvl.4
Flight distance : 568704 ft
Vietnam

Thank you very much all pilots for suggestion. I will try to fly with it, but it looks like screen brightness from Nexus 9 is a little lower compare with Nexus 7 (2013).
2018-8-8
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Optimus_Prime Posted at 2018-8-8 20:06
Thank you very much all pilots for suggestion. I will try to fly with it, but it looks like screen brightness from Nexus 9 is a little lower compare with Nexus 7 (2013).

Hi, thank you for the response. Please let us know whenever you need our help. Thank you.
2018-8-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules