8149 7 2018-8-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dopey-tree
lvl.4
Flight distance : 6716467 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Have loved the cendence but for the past few weeks when powered on it starts beeping and says - sticks not centered. It used to stop beeping when you took off to fly the drone. The other work around is doing a RC Sticks Calibration but that only works once so when you power back on it all starts again... It's basically getting unusable now..

Any ideas on how I can fix it, I tried updating the firmware on both the cendece & crystal sky or do I need to send it off? I heard theres a 2 week turnaround time and we have some big TV shoots coming up this month...
2018-8-8
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi dopey-tree, just to verify, is the RC calibration successful? May I have a short video of your operation? We'd like to check the exact status and see whether it can be figured out remotely.
2018-8-9
Use props
dopey-tree
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

RC Calibration is successful but resets on power down...

2018-8-9
Use props
dopey-tree
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Ok tried using my iPhone and the iOS app instead of the crystal sky and the RC Calibration is different and prompts you to quickly move all dials. This seems to have fixed the issue. So there is a bug with RC Calibration on the crystal sky. I'm using the 5.5" one of latest firmware.

Also theres a really annoying bug on the crystal sky where its not showing the video feed properly when you close the pilot cam. Again Crystal sky only. On the iPad on 1st or 2nd controller all fine no issue...
2018-8-9
Use props
dopey-tree
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

2018-8-9
Use props
dopey-tree
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Ok found some new crystal sky firmware since this morning. All fixed. Case closed. Happy days!
2018-8-9
Use props
djiuser_P32JDFuQHTkU
lvl.1
Flight distance : 26053 ft

Rwanda

Hi All, I've some issue with my DJI smart controller. It started blinking Cyan and unable to start the drone manually. I tried to calibrate the controller as recommended, but the sticks are not responding! Does anyone have an idea for me on how to solve this issue?
2022-4-12
Use props
djiuser_P32JDFuQHTkU
lvl.1
Flight distance : 26053 ft

Rwanda

Hi All, I've some issue with my DJI smart controller. It started blinking Cyan and unable to start the drone manually. I tried to calibrate the controller as recommended, but the sticks are not responding! Does anyone have an idea for me on how to solve this issue?
2022-4-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules