wi-fi auto
1696 8 2018-8-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Tomcatuk
Second Officer
Flight distance : 28743 ft
United Kingdom

Question I've been meaning to ask for age's.... when I first got the MA it was always on 2.4g and I never ever changed it, when I did one of the upgrades I noticed it had now changed to 5g (at the same home location) so left it where it was as round the home lots of 2.4g and not many 5g.... Now when going to a field in the middle of nowhere I quite expected the MA to choose the 2.4g for the range but it remains on 5g so does the auto option actually work?

Thanks...

2018-8-8
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Sorry for the inconvenience. Can you take a screenshot of your Image Transmission system?
2018-8-8
Use props
Tomcatuk
Second Officer
United Kingdom

Sorry not sure what you are asking for?
2018-8-8
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi, we're sorry for the confusion.  You can check the image transmission by going to general settings on your DJI Go 4 App and look for the Wi-Fi icon on the left side corner. Please provide us a screenshot of the screen. For reference, please see the attached image below. Thank you.

Image.

Image.
2018-8-8
Use props
Tomcatuk
Second Officer
United Kingdom

DJI Natalia I'll do this tomorrow and report back... thanks for the info...
2018-8-8
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Tomcatuk Posted at 2018-8-8 13:07
DJI Natalia I'll do this tomorrow and report back... thanks for the info...

You're most welcome. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2018-8-8
Use props
Tomcatuk
Second Officer
United Kingdom

DJI Wanda / DJI Natalia..... here are the two images of the wi-fi page taken at my home location as requested...

2018-8-9
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Tomcatuk Posted at 2018-8-9 02:21
DJI Wanda / DJI Natalia..... here are the two images of the wi-fi page taken at my home location as requested...
[view_image]
[view_image]

Hi, thank you for the response, after the update the reading and the details of your aircraft should be updated as well. Normally, our DJI Go 4 app will put you automatically to the most stable frequency, however, you can still change it using the custom depending on your preference on what you think the best option to your drone considering the environment. Please don't hesitate to reach us whenever you need our help.
2018-8-9
Use props
Tomcatuk
Second Officer

Thanks DJI Tony
2018-8-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules