DJI Spark night at Beach with Magic Please check out the magic also!
778 18 2018-8-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Carmenvail
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1521201 ft
United States

Check out a night of magic at the beach... Please dont forget to subscribe, Comment, And Like

Please enjoy Scott Xavier's video. If you like magic subscribe to his YOU TUBE channel

2018-8-8
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13877205 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Cool vid   
2018-8-9
Use props
ChrisJG
First Officer
Flight distance : 1725341 ft
  • >>>

Congrats just seen your night video, and you managed to capture the lightning too...well done. Only flown twice at night and both times nerve wracking, that little Spark flying off into the dark...
2018-8-9
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain

very nice video
2018-8-9
Use props
Carmenvail
lvl.4
United States

ChrisJG Posted at 2018-8-9 04:37
Congrats just seen your night video, and you managed to capture the lightning too...well done. Only flown twice at night and both times nerve wracking, that little Spark flying off into the dark...

loved catching the lightning in the background
2018-8-9
Use props
Carmenvail
lvl.4
United States

thanks captain
2018-8-9
Use props
DMX_MT
First Officer
Malta

What an Amazing Night Video ! Really Love it, those Colourful Lights and the Lightning on 2min15 !

Did you see the Lightning while in the Air or before Taking Off ? You managed to Capture the Lightning Really Well !

2018-8-9
Use props
Carmenvail
lvl.4
United States

DMX_MT Posted at 2018-8-9 08:19
What an Amazing Night Video ! Really Love it, those Colourful Lights and the Lightning on 2min15 !

Did you see the Lightning while in the Air or before Taking Off ? You managed to Capture the Lightning Really Well !

I saw the lightning from the ground before launch it was 15-20 miles north. I was hoping to get some better video of the lightning but next time I will no doubt!! I had to cut the video down to a reasonable time but I had two battery worth of footage those were just some highlights. The first and last scenes in the video are running in reverse. Takeoff was really the landing if you look closely you can see the people walking in reverse as well as the roller coaster running in reverse..
2018-8-9
Use props
Carmenvail
lvl.4
United States

DMX_MT Posted at 2018-8-9 08:19
What an Amazing Night Video ! Really Love it, those Colourful Lights and the Lightning on 2min15 !

Did you check out the magic?
   How did he do that...?
2018-8-9
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain

You are welcome
hahaha you are the 1st guy the call me Captain
2018-8-9
Use props
Greg F
Second Officer
Flight distance : 944308 ft
Australia

Hey that's a great video..    Near the end where it must have been in sport mode thought u were losing control LOL..    Not a Fly away :O lol..
2018-8-9
Use props
Carmenvail
lvl.4
United States

Greg F Posted at 2018-8-9 15:53
Hey that's a great video..    Near the end where it must have been in sport mode thought u were losing control LOL..    Not a Fly away :O lol..

it was a bit windy that night
2018-8-9
Use props
Greg F
Second Officer
Flight distance : 944308 ft
Australia

Carmenvail Posted at 2018-8-9 16:00
it was a bit windy that night

Did well..
2018-8-9
Use props
DMX_MT
First Officer
Malta

Carmenvail Posted at 2018-8-9 09:00
Did you check out the magic?
   How did he do that...?

Yes he was Amazing ! It nice he let you film him !

I am sure you have seen that he didn't agree beforehand with the people. I can't figure out how he guesses everything, he might be handy for the Lottery !

2018-8-10
Use props
DMX_MT
First Officer
Malta

Carmenvail Posted at 2018-8-9 08:58
I saw the lightning from the ground before launch it was 15-20 miles north. I was hoping to get some better video of the lightning but next time I will no doubt!! I had to cut the video down to a reasonable time but I had two battery worth of footage those were just some highlights. The first and last scenes in the video are running in reverse. Takeoff was really the landing if you look closely you can see the people walking in reverse as well as the roller coaster running in reverse..

Now I noticed them going in reverse ! I really love how the lights came so Colourful, I really enjoy watching Lunaparks !

2018-8-10
Use props
Carmenvail
lvl.4
United States

DMX_MT Posted at 2018-8-10 02:22
Yes he was Amazing ! It nice he let you film him !

I am sure you have seen that he didn't agree beforehand with the people. I can't figure out how he guesses everything, he might be handy for the Lottery !

His video was clipped to just show peoples final reactions to the tricks. If you see his YouTube channel he does amazing stuff, Like driving with his eyes duct taped closed, as well as other mind bending stuff..
2018-8-10
Use props
Carmenvail
lvl.4
United States

DMX_MT Posted at 2018-8-10 02:23
Now I noticed them going in reverse ! I really love how the lights came so Colourful, I really enjoy watching Lunaparks !

Everything was set to automatic. no filters. capturing the light from the carnival and the lightning was all auto..
2018-8-10
Use props
Carmenvail
lvl.4
United States

Greg F Posted at 2018-8-9 15:53

You can see some gimbal stutter close to the end, I was in sport mode closer to the end so the video is a bit shaky for a moment, but you can clearly see the lightning and the turns are smooth for night time.  
2018-8-10
Use props
Spark105
lvl.1
Flight distance : 291604 ft
Australia

Well done that’s good footage . With a little more experience your work will be exceptional. Play around a bit more with editing & enjoy . Love the night flying for sure.
2018-8-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules