No more TB48 battery’s at dji store ?
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Caspers driver
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4540515 ft

Is this just a temporary thing or am I going to have to search them out on Amazon or?

I did a search on the site for them and got a rejection based on my country origin. Huh?

Any information appreciated.
2018-8-8
Use props
RichJ53
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1837356 ft
  • >>>
United States

Looks like they are not selling them anymore. I have 1 new TB48 that has been stored and monitored for charge. I will sell it if you are interested shipped within the USA. Send me a PM

Rich
2018-8-8
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

If you are in the UK then check out Heliguy - they have loads of brand new TB48's in stock and are authorised DJI resellers. I just took delivery of two and they are perfect!
2018-8-9
Use props
DJIJAKOB
lvl.4
Flight distance : 740577 ft
  • >>>
Norway

It is most likely EOL (End of line). Meaning they are no longer producing that product in their factory. I'd recommend you check with your local dealer if they can get a hand on it or if they have it in stock. Definitively not available on the DJI Store.
2018-8-9
Use props
mixchief
lvl.4
Flight distance : 182057 ft
  • >>>
United States

Aftermarket ones are making their way into eBay now, hard to tell if they are any good, but at least they are there
2018-8-9
Use props
dpeagle
lvl.4
United States

this is likely just a temporary situation. they are not going to stop selling batteries for a drone they are still selling in their store and on ebay.
2018-8-9
Use props
Caspers driver
lvl.4

RichJ53 Posted at 2018-8-8 18:57
Looks like they are not selling them anymore. I have 1 new TB48 that has been stored and monitored for charge. I will sell it if you are interested shipped within the USA. Send me a PM

Rich

Thanks for offer Rich, but think I will just wait and watch for now.
2018-8-9
Use props
Caspers driver
lvl.4

A CW Posted at 2018-8-9 02:05
If you are in the UK then check out Heliguy - they have loads of brand new TB48's in stock and are authorised DJI resellers. I just took delivery of two and they are perfect!

Yeah, saw where you scored on a couple along with the new I1 .
Maybe our great leader and his 25% tariff has something to do with our shortage. Hope not.
2018-8-9
Use props
Caspers driver
lvl.4

DJIJAKOB Posted at 2018-8-9 02:19
It is most likely EOL (End of line). Meaning they are no longer producing that product in their factory. I'd recommend you check with your local dealer if they can get a hand on it or if they have it in stock. Definitively not available on the DJI Store.

Sure hope you’re wrong.

Maybe someone from dji will jump in with words of wisdom. ??
2018-8-9
Use props
Caspers driver
lvl.4

mixchief Posted at 2018-8-9 08:55
Aftermarket ones are making their way into eBay now, hard to tell if they are any good, but at least they are there

Only problem with that is (versus aftermarket camera batteries ie) is these batteries failure means a possibility of property or people getting hurt.

About to pull trigger on x5, but sure would like some more tb48 batteries. Sigh
2018-8-9
Use props
Caspers driver
lvl.4

dpeagle Posted at 2018-8-9 10:37
this is likely just a temporary situation. they are not going to stop selling batteries for a drone they are still selling in their store and on ebay.

My heart is with that sentiment. Let’s hope we’re right. Ha !

Thanks everyone for your thoughts.
2018-8-9
Use props
mixchief
lvl.4
Flight distance : 182057 ft
  • >>>
United States

Caspers driver Posted at 2018-8-9 12:40
Only problem with that is (versus aftermarket camera batteries ie) is these batteries failure means a possibility of property or people getting hurt.

About to pull trigger on x5, but sure would like some more tb48 batteries. Sigh

I hear you, try Florida Drone Supply if you are game for some pre owned ones, I got one from them with low miles and it's been perfect, they bought a large lot of Inspire 1s from a place that went out of business, they might still have some
2018-8-9
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Caspers driver Posted at 2018-8-9 12:34
Yeah, saw where you scored on a couple along with the new I1 .
Maybe our great leader and his 25% tariff has something to do with our shortage. Hope not.

I think it also has something to do with the size of the TB48 and the difficulty in shipping them internationally. I know there are limitations in taking them on as carry on with most airlines. Heliguy have over 10 brand new ones in stock.
2018-8-10
Use props
rwynant V1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4842277 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hey guys,  as I posted in an earlier thread....the TB48s are still available!!  I ordered some from a local dealer in Dec 2018 and what I got had DJI MFG Dates of July 2018 !!

I imagine B&H Photo as well as other dealers have them....just not DJI

Good luck!!

Randy
2019-3-2
Use props
Caspers driver
lvl.4
United States

rwynant V1 Posted at 3-2 17:10
Hey guys,  as I posted in an earlier thread....the TB48s are still available!!  I ordered some from a local dealer in Dec 2018 and what I got had DJI MFG Dates of July 2018 !!

I imagine B&H Photo as well as other dealers have them....just not DJI

Just dropped in to see what was going on and saw this pulled up.

Roger on B&H having them. (at least they did) I’ve gotten 2 from them lately and both had fairly recent manufacture dates.  I flat forgot to update this.

Thanks for bringing it to top Randy !
2019-3-2
Use props
rwynant V1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4842277 ft
  • >>>
United States

Caspers driver Posted at 3-2 18:30
Just dropped in to see what was going on and saw this pulled up.

Roger on B&H having them. (at least they did) I’ve gotten 2 from them lately and both had fairly recent manufacture dates.  I flat forgot to update this.

Awesome!

I am charging as we speak!!  We won't be able to fly planes at the local field due to soggy field conditions, but we can certainly fly quads!!

This will be the 6th cycle for the new batts.....so far they are very good!  16 to 19 min flight times.....

Randy
2019-3-2
Use props
Caspers driver
lvl.4
United States

rwynant V1 Posted at 3-2 19:48
Awesome!

I am charging as we speak!!  We won't be able to fly planes at the local field due to soggy field conditions, but we can certainly fly quads!!

I agree.

In fact, if it’s not already, then I suggest that “happiness is a  good TB48 battery “, should be carved in stone.

Or is it, happiness is having one more TB48 than you need!??! Haha

Best. Bedtime here.
2019-3-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules