I am saving up for a Mavic Air!

2018-8-9
Use props
KlooGee
First Officer
Flight distance : 16783757 ft
  • >>>
United States

Aaron, thanks for sharing and thanks for the kind words.  I also did a review of the Spark portable charger made by the same company a while back.  If you haven't seen it, check it out here:

2018-8-9
Use props
BHProductions
First Officer
Flight distance : 43018593 ft
United States

This is pretty awesome for mobility! Thanks for the share.
2018-8-9
Use props
Exib
Second Officer
Flight distance : 153760 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Smatree make really good products, I have a couple of the chargers rock solid
2018-8-9
Use props
DMX_MT
First Officer
Malta

Excellent Video Aaron ! Still for Chargers / Batteries I Love DJI Original Products, I feel Safer.
2018-8-9
Use props
KlooGee
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

DMX_MT, I was originally worried about that too, but so far so good with both of my Smatree chargers for the Spark and Mavic Air.  Keep in mind that the DJI batteries are smart and control what they get.  However, if it gives you piece of mind to only go with DJI charging solutions, I think that is a good idea.  
2018-8-9
Use props
DMX_MT
First Officer
Malta

KlooGee Posted at 2018-8-9 06:55
DMX_MT, I was originally worried about that too, but so far so good with both of my Smatree chargers for the Spark and Mavic Air.  Keep in mind that the DJI batteries are smart and control what they get.  However, if it gives you piece of mind to only go with DJI charging solutions, I think that is a good idea.

Hey Kloo how are you ?

I usually use Original Chargers as -

First of all the Batteries cost a real lot.
Second I am so afraid of the Li-Po Batteries getting different voltages from the Original DJI Chargers and damaging the Cells.

I used to use 3rd Party Batteries and Chargers for my Canon Equipment until I saw a Friend's Canon with an Expanded Battery inside, it was a Canon 5D MkIII at that time, the Agent couldn't fix it for him as it was a 3rd Party Accessory and wouldn't risk puncturing the Battery. So he ended up selling it for cents on Ebay as Damaged.

Lesson learnt.

2018-8-9
Use props
Aaron Avila
First Officer

KlooGee Posted at 2018-8-9 06:55

Bro,
It means a lot to me to take your time and comment! Thanks for producing awesome content!
Aaron
I Can't Walk But I Can Fly Drone Show

1517514_10205048644599361_3302969829130263229_n.jpg
2018-8-9
Use props
KlooGee
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

DMX_MT Posted at 2018-8-9 07:02
Hey Kloo how are you ?

I usually use Original Chargers as -

I'm doing fantastic!  Glad to see you still hanging out here!

I agree, batteries are way too expensive!  Here in the US, its $79 currently for a Mavic Air battery!  Yikes!

I hope all is well in Malta!
2018-8-9
Use props
KlooGee
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Aaron Avila Posted at 2018-8-9 07:11
Bro,
It means a lot to me to take your time and comment! Thanks for producing awesome content!
Aaron

Aaron, I'm glad to see you are still producing videos!  Keep up the great work!  

My brother had an incident several years ago that left him paralyzed from the chest down and in a chair.  He amazes me every day with his amazing attitude and outlook on life in spite of the crazy challenges he faces on a daily basis!  Keep up the great outlook and keep rocking life!  All the best to you!
2018-8-9
Use props
DMX_MT
First Officer
Malta

KlooGee Posted at 2018-8-9 07:27
I'm doing fantastic!  Glad to see you still hanging out here!

I agree, batteries are way too expensive!  Here in the US, its $79 currently for a Mavic Air battery!  Yikes!

All is well here ! Thank you !

Very Hot Summer right now. Its August, the Peak of the Heat !

Keep it the Good Work Kloo, your One of my Favourite YouTubers ! The Most Famous too !

2018-8-9
Use props
Aaron Avila
First Officer

KlooGee Posted at 2018-8-9 07:32
Aaron, I'm glad to see you are still producing videos!  Keep up the great work!  

My brother had an incident several years ago that left him paralyzed from the chest down and in a chair.  He amazes me every day with his amazing attitude and outlook on life in spite of the crazy challenges he faces on a daily basis!  Keep up the great outlook and keep rocking life!  All the best to you!

Thanks bro! Your brother is a warrior like me. I think your brother might like my new live show I co host every Friday at 11 AM PST called Stroke Talk Q&A.
Anyone living with a difficult challenge is invited to be part of our live audience chat.
Here's a link to our YouTube Event (below)
Tomorrows Featured Question is
What does this Henry Ford Quote mean to you?  Whether you think you can, or you think you can’t – you’re right"
My co host is gone tomorrow so it will be just me.

2018-8-9
Use props
KlooGee
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Aaron Avila Posted at 2018-8-9 08:49
Thanks bro! Your brother is a warrior like me. I think your brother might like my new live show I co host every Friday at 11 AM PST called Stroke Talk Q&A.
Anyone living with a difficult challenge is invited to be part of our live audience chat.
Here's a link to our YouTube Event (below)

Thanks Aaron!  He's not much of a YouTube watching guy, but I'll pass along in case he's interested.
2018-8-9
Use props
Aaron Avila
First Officer

KlooGee Posted at 2018-8-9 11:17
Thanks Aaron!  He's not much of a YouTube watching guy, but I'll pass along in case he's interested.

We broadcast live on our website www.stroketv.net My partner Roland Takaoka and his son wrote whats called a VCP Plugin that uses the YouTube platform and allows the user the unique ability to live stream directly from your personal website! You could produce a weekly live KlooGee Drone Show on a page from your website. My opinion, you'd be an amazing live streamer bro! If you're interested Roland gives the VCP Plugin away but you'll need to pay him to design you your own live streaming website. Let me know if you want me to introduce you to Roland to discuss to insure I'm giving you correct information bro. Live streaming is cutting edge!
2018-8-9
Use props
Aaron Avila
First Officer

You KooGee would own your live stream advertising rights and control NOT YOUTUBE bro!
2018-8-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules