869 7 2018-8-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Boggus
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2185075 ft
  • >>>

Long winded, but hopefully explains it:

I will attempt to explain this in a way that makes sense, but it will prove to be difficult.

New DJI Inspire 1V2 (W13DEK16060271) along with a DJI Crystal Sky.  Both booted up and connected to one another.  The Inspire maintains a flashing green light and the remote shows a green light also next to the battery indicator.  The remote powers up the rotors, moves the camera, etc.

App                                          3.1.38

Version                                    1.11.01.50+

Remote Controller                1.7.80

Basic Fly Safe Distance          01.00.01.07

Flight Controller SN               041DE70022

When I first boot up the Inspire, the Crystal Sky acts normal, shows the typical startup screen and shows latest firmware and no errors.  After about 3 minutes the Crystal Sky looses connection with the Inspire.  It cycles Ready (green) and Disconnected (gray) box up on top of the crystal sky.  The remote never loses connection, the light is still green and the sticks still work to move the camera and/or turn the rotors.  I remove the Crystal Sky and plug in my Ipad Mini 4 and everything works fine, normal and does not disconnect.  Rear of Inspire light flashes … Green-Green pause Green-Green pause Yellow pause Yellow pause Green-Green pause Yellow pause Yellow pause Yellow pause Green-Green …. etc.  Doesn't seem to keep a constant pattern.

I take that Crystal Sky off and place it on my other Inspire 1V2 and turn on that one.  Everything connects and works fine, no disconnecting.  

2018-8-9
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, sorry for the inconvenience that it caused. I would like to ask what accessory are you using for you to mount your crystal sky to your RC? Do you have 2 RC? Is it occurring in one specific RC only? May I know if both RC and AC are same firmware as you've mentioned that you have 2 Inspire 1 v2?
2018-8-9
Use props
Boggus
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

Using the CrystalSky Remote Controller Mounting Bracket  mount on the Inspire 1 remote.  I have a DJI CS mount on my Mavic Pro also.  I use the CS between both units to fly.

See if this makes more sense:

I have 2 Inspire 1V2 birds.  The newest one (just opened and trying to get it in service) is the one with the issue of Connect/Disconnect. I take that CS that and then put it on my older Inspire 1V2 bird and it works with no issues.  I take that same CS and place it on the Mavic Pro and do not have an issue.  3 Different remotes all with the same CS.  Only the newest Inspire1V2 remote has this issue with the CS.  I have swapped the mounts thinking that was an issue, but same problem.  The mount is not the issue.  I plug my Ipad Mini 4 into the New Inspire1V2 remote via usb and I do not have an issue.  It is something with the CS and the new Inspire 1V2 remote.  Swapping to a different CS (I have 3) does not solve the issue either.  This seems to be a CS issue on this one remote only.

All remotes on both birds and both Inspire 1V2 birds have the same firmware.  

Is there a way to reset/reload firmware?  I have tried to download the new .bin file and have the bird update, but since they are on the same firmware, the micro Sd card will not load back into the new Inspire.
2018-8-9
Use props
Boggus
lvl.2
  • >>>

CS disconnected but pass thru from the remote is still feeding the TV.

Any ideas?  
09146EF1-E901-4FC5-B45D-5AA3862FB573.jpeg
2018-8-14
Use props
Boggus
lvl.2
  • >>>

Again, this same CS works without an issue on the other I1V2 in that picture.  It’s not the mounts, not the CS.....has to be the remote or bird.
2018-8-14
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Boggus Posted at 2018-8-14 08:36
Again, this same CS works without an issue on the other I1V2 in that picture.  It’s not the mounts, not the CS.....has to be the remote or bird.

Hi, sorry for the late response, let me address this to our engineers to see what would be the reasons for this issue, however, I may need to clarify that if you're not going to use your crystal sky to your new RC it will work perfectly fine correct? The app and firmware version that was mentioned to your post is the current version of the Inspire 1 v2 that has an issue, right? Again, we do apologize for the inconvenience.
2018-8-14
Use props
Boggus
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

CS connects/disconnects after about 30 seconds after booted up.

Output from HDMI on controller works when viewing on a TV or other HDMI source.

2018-8-14
Use props
Boggus
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

PM me if you need my # so an engineer can contact me if needed
2018-8-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now