Camera Vibration
946 8 2018-8-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Matt Widd
lvl.4
Flight distance : 17247 ft
United Kingdom

See video. Does anyone else have this happen at random times. I get it between 1-5 times ina 25 min flight. Tried resetting to default and refreshing the latest updates to no avail.

2018-8-9
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hi there, Thanks for reaching out and sorry for the inconvenience, regarding with your Issue I assume you've already try to calibrate the Gimbal camera right?  
2018-8-9
Use props
Matt Widd
lvl.4
United Kingdom

DJI Stephen Posted at 2018-8-9 07:30
Hi there, Thanks for reaching out and sorry for the inconvenience, regarding with your Issue I assume you've already try to calibrate the Gimbal camera right?

Tried all that yes done all software test I could
2018-8-9
Use props
Paul_IA
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4959019 ft
United States

Just curious, is that the camera vibrating or is that a problem with the image transmission? If you're shooting at 4K, does it do this on a lower resolution? Not saying I have the answer, but when my gimbal goes through the occasional reset, the video isn't torn like this one appears to be.
2018-8-9
Use props
Suren
Captain
Flight distance : 13425892 ft
  • >>>
South Africa

I would recomend you check your props, if 1 of them has a slight vibration it can cause that, also check that the gimble is set properly at the bands
2018-8-9
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Matt Widd Posted at 2018-8-9 07:39
Tried all that yes done all software test I could

Ok, thanks for the feedback and sorry to hear that, If ever you still facing the issue very often I would suggest to send it in to the facility for further checking of the issue.
2018-8-9
Use props
Matt Widd
lvl.4
United Kingdom

DJI Stephen Posted at 2018-8-9 11:13
Ok, thanks for the feedback and sorry to hear that, If ever you still facing the issue very often I would suggest to send it in to the facility for further checking of the issue.

I will be returning it to DJI
2018-8-10
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Matt Widd Posted at 2018-8-10 00:25
I will be returning it to DJI

Ok, we understand you about that, you can just go to this link https://www.dji.com/support then you can choose between Email, Online support, and phone support and ask some assistance about the process.
2018-8-10
Use props
Superdad
lvl.1
Flight distance : 386194 ft

United States

I had the same problem with my mavic making the gimbal vibrate badly  but the prop snapped off and it wrecked
2018-8-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules