Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Editing Issue In DJI Go
570 4 2018-8-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
KByr
New

Ok so I created a video and saved it with the DJI Go app, after it saved I wanted to make some changes. So I went back into the editor, made the changes and then tried to upload it again. When I did, it uploads just fine but when I go to save it to my camera roll the changes I made are not there, instead its the old video. I've tried to re download it multiple times but it never saves the new updated video. The weird thing is it actually saved the correct video once but it was super choppy, so I'd tried saving it again but then it just saved the old video. Another weird thing is when its done creating, and shows the preview the video is correct, but when saved or shared it reverts to the old one. Anyone know how to fix this?

Side note: Also is there a way to take off the dji logo in the video?

Thanks in advance
2018-8-9
Use props
KByr
New

Restarted my phone and it worked
2018-8-9
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

KByr Posted at 2018-8-9 12:11
Restarted my phone and it worked

Hi, sorry for the inconvenience. Glad to know that you were able to fix the issue. Please keep us posted in any case you need our assistance. Thank you.
2018-8-9
Use props
TX99517
lvl.4
Flight distance : 274649 ft
  • >>>
United States

You have to go into setting to turn of watermark.
2018-8-9
Use props
TX99517
lvl.4
Flight distance : 274649 ft
  • >>>
United States

You have to go into setting to turn of watermark. Tap me, then the gear which take you to settings.  Go to Privacy and there you turn off the watermarks.
2018-8-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules