Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
New Firmware version 1.3.1.82 - any release notes available?
2505 7 2018-8-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
VolareAerial
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2291040 ft
United States

Hi...Assistant for Matrice 100 is indicating there is f/w upgrade to V 1.3.1.82 but cannot find any release notes on Matrice 100 page.  Does anyone know anything about this f/w upgrade  released today?

Thanks!
Lorenzo
2018-8-9
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Lorenzo, thanks for your attention to the firmware upgrade, the release notes have been updated in our website, please check the picture below, thanks. GTScreenshot_20180810_175156.png
2018-8-10
Use props
DanielBuricea
lvl.1

Romania

Hello!

I tried to upgrade the new firmware v1.3.1.82 using DJI Assistant v1.2.4 and I get "Update failed" before the download process started. I tried differrent USB cables, ports, reinstall DJI Assistant, restarting my Matrice100. Any ideas? Thank you!

2018-8-14
Use props
Country
lvl.1

I'm having the exact same problem.  DJI Go reports a update is available but nothing to download on the DJI site for M-100s and when connected to the assistantI get the message that the update failed.  Bottom line is we need the update posted to the website for download.
2018-8-29
Use props
DanielBuricea
lvl.1

Romania

Hello!
Now the upload finished successfully, but I have another issue... The status LED blinks alternatively fast, red, green, blue, yellow, purple, white. It seems like there is a self checking loop though in the User Manual appears to be just red, green and yellow blinking.
I attached a video below for a better understanding.

Video demonstration
2018-9-10
Use props
VolareAerial
lvl.3
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-8-10 01:52
Hi Lorenzo, thanks for your attention to the firmware upgrade, the release notes have been updated in our website, please check the picture below, thanks.[view_image]

Thanks MIndy.  I am still evaluating whether I need this update.  If I do...is it preferred to update via microSD card in the X3 camera port?   I have seen several posts about problem updating via Assistant 2.  And i have also read 2 reports of this upgrade installed by Assistant 2 causing the M100 to be "bricked" and needing return to DJI service!  Have you had other reports of M100 bricked by this update and then requiring factory service?  Also...if the M100 gets bricked..can it be repaired by the M100 repair utility?  And how can I get a copy of the M100 repair utility in case I have problems?  I can't afford to be down on my M100 for this reason.  please advises...thanks!!
2018-10-31
Use props
VolareAerial
lvl.3
United States

DanielBuricea Posted at 2018-9-10 09:16
Hello!
Now the upload finished successfully, but I have another issue... The status LED blinks alternatively fast, red, green, blue, yellow, purple, white. It seems like there is a self checking loop though in the User Manual appears to be just red, green and yellow blinking.
I attached a video below for a better understanding.

Daniel...were you able to recover from this problem?  Is the M100 working ok after upgrade?
2018-10-31
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

VolareAerial Posted at 10-31 09:55
Thanks MIndy.  I am still evaluating whether I need this update.  If I do...is it preferred to update via microSD card in the X3 camera port?   I have seen several posts about problem updating via Assistant 2.  And i have also read 2 reports of this upgrade installed by Assistant 2 causing the M100 to be "bricked" and needing return to DJI service!  Have you had other reports of M100 bricked by this update and then requiring factory service?  Also...if the M100 gets bricked..can it be repaired by the M100 repair utility?  And how can I get a copy of the M100 repair utility in case I have problems?  I can't afford to be down on my M100 for this reason.  please advises...thanks!!

Lorenzo, we have replied your another her post: https://forum.dji.com/thread-127882-1-1.html
Please don't worry and go ahead to update the firmware, if anything happened, please report back timely and we will do our best to help.
2018-11-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules