Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
How to edit the pictures
836 12 2018-8-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JasonPictures
lvl.4
Flight distance : 289341 ft
Switzerland

Hi, my name is J and I have a little question. But first, let me tell you my story. I love it to fly my P4P and get some amazing pictures and videos. One week ago I was in vacation and got a lot of photos and videos, many of them with my drone. As a photographer I edit my pictures afterwards in Lightroom. I know how the program works and I edited many pictures already but with drone picture editing I am a total newbie. I know everything works the same but somehow drone pictures are different anyways.  I uploaded my first edited picture and the original one for you right here - https://www.dropbox.com/sh/0388t ... FbwRrkV7hYF-a?dl=0.
So here is my question: Does this picture look good? Professional? Or is it to much? What can I do better to make it look awesome?

Thank you and have an amazing day!

2018-8-10
Use props
Manxmann
Captain
Flight distance : 1178793 ft
Australia

Looks pretty good to me - both before and after !
IMHO a lot of photo editing goes "over the top" and the end result is just too perfect ...........  your pics look fine.
2018-8-10
Use props
JasonPictures
lvl.4
Switzerland

Manxmann Posted at 2018-8-10 01:27
Looks pretty good to me - both before and after !
IMHO a lot of photo editing goes "over the top" and the end result is just too perfect ...........  your pics look fine.

Thats very nice to her. Thanks a lot bro! I also think that its better to edit the pictures not to much. It still has to look natural.
Have a nice day!
2018-8-10
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, this are amazing shots. Keep it up and have a safe flight always.
2018-8-10
Use props
JasonPictures
lvl.4
Switzerland

DJI Gamora Posted at 2018-8-10 02:18
Hi, this are amazing shots. Keep it up and have a safe flight always.

Wow thank you. This means a lot to me! And of course Safety first
2018-8-10
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

JasonPictures Posted at 2018-8-10 02:27
Wow thank you. This means a lot to me! And of course Safety first

No worries. If you need any help just reach us and we're here to help. Thank you.
2018-8-10
Use props
themiyao
lvl.4
Flight distance : 29386 ft
  • >>>
United Arab Emirates

It looks good. Again the look you trying to achieve depend on how you want it to look like. For an example if you go through Sam Kolder or Taylor Cut Film you can see how they have played with color tones to make it look dramatic. I do the same. You can have a look of my work on Insta @themiyao. It just the preference after all how you want your pictures to look like.  

cheers
themiyao
2018-8-19
Use props
JasonPictures
lvl.4
Switzerland

themiyao Posted at 2018-8-19 00:27
It looks good. Again the look you trying to achieve depend on how you want it to look like. For an example if you go through Sam Kolder or Taylor Cut Film you can see how they have played with color tones to make it look dramatic. I do the same. You can have a look of my work on Insta @themiyao. It just the preference after all how you want your pictures to look like.  

cheers

Okay, thank you mate!
2018-8-19
Use props
Aerial-Image
Captain
Flight distance : 1452408 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Shoot in RAW to give you more data and more adjustment.... But a great pcture... my edit

Original.jpg
2018-8-19
Use props
Ray_Drone_Pilot
Second Officer
Flight distance : 531640 ft
Singapore

Wonderfull picture keep up the good work!
2018-8-19
Use props
Forestjim
Captain
Flight distance : 6606519 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Hi Jason, I don't like overdone pictures with blown out. I've got a P4P2 and take my photos in RAW.
2018-8-20
Use props
JasonPictures
lvl.4
Switzerland

Aerial-Image Posted at 2018-8-19 22:25
Shoot in RAW to give you more data and more adjustment....  But a great pcture...  my edit

I always shoot in RAW because of that. Thank you very much!
2018-8-20
Use props
JasonPictures
lvl.4
Switzerland

Forestjim Posted at 2018-8-20 01:53
Hi Jason, I don't like overdone pictures with blown out. I've got a P4P2 and take my photos in RAW.

I also do every picture in RAW.
2018-8-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules