Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
ADMINS: Please enable signatures
1073 19 2018-8-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Chuck101
Second Officer
Flight distance : 27815 ft
United States

Many times these posts are dependent on devices and firmware versions. This also has a tremendous bearing on how a reader should interpret the relavance of a post to his own setup.
In addition in many cases the first response from an Admin is to request what device or firmware versions are in use by the post author.
This additional exchange could be eliminated and time saved if members could have that information in their signature and would be included in every post.
For example my signature would appear like this:

Device: iPhone 7 Plus
Aircraft: 01.00.1000
Remote: 01.00.400
GO4: 4.2.24

So...what say you? How about enabling signatures.
2018-8-10
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Wow, that's a good idea. i'll forward this suggestion to our management so that it will be easier for all of us. Thank you.
2018-8-10
Use props
S-e-ven
Captain
Flight distance : 5910961 ft
  • >>>
Thailand

DJI Paladin Posted at 2018-8-10 05:35
Wow, that's a good idea. i'll forward this suggestion to our management so that it will be easier for all of us. Thank you.

And please, make it a must check if Android or iOS-User, please
Since I lost hope, that you create a "must check" on topic starts, for this "little" difference
2018-8-10
Use props
BrandonW77
lvl.4

Agreed, we use these on gaming forums all the time to put our system specs in our signature and it saves people a lot of time when we ask questions because they can instantly see what our machine specs are.  But please do not enable picture/gif/animated signatures, they are very distracting and create a lot of clutter in the threads (just my opinion).
2018-8-10
Use props
Shoonay
Second Officer
Flight distance : 591831 ft
Poland

That's a great idea, but make them hardcoded into the forums database and user's profiles with all the possible choices, so that people wouldn't just post crap, pardon my language ;)
2018-8-15
Use props
Chuck101
Second Officer
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 2018-8-10 05:35

What happened to this? I would think it would be nothing more complicated that enabling the feature.
I am still seeing the first DJI admin response on many requests is asking what phone and versions the requester has.
Please eliminate or at least reduce this wasted exchange....ENABLE signatures!
2018-8-19
Use props
Greg F
Captain
Flight distance : 944308 ft
Australia

Sounds logical to me.. Great idea... and a time saver...
2018-8-19
Use props
Wolferl
Captain
Flight distance : 23793 ft
Austria

Yes, please DJI, lets have signatures!
2018-8-20
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Chuck101 Posted at 2018-8-19 15:32
What happened to this? I would think it would be nothing more complicated that enabling the feature.
I am still seeing the first DJI admin response on many requests is asking what phone and versions the requester has.

I can't promise that this will be implemented. As of the moment, I'm still waiting for a response and I will notify you as soon as possible. Thanks for your understanding.
2018-8-20
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain
Malaysia

great suggestion
2018-8-22
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Chuck101 Posted at 2018-8-19 15:32
I am still seeing the first DJI admin response on many requests is asking what phone and versions the requester has.

We thank you for your great idea. This is still under review with our engineers and I can't guarantee anything. Hopefully in the future they will  implement this. Thanks for your understanding.
2018-8-23
Use props
Chuck101
Second Officer
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 2018-8-23 03:22
We thank you for your great idea. This is still under review with our engineers and I can't guarantee anything. Hopefully in the future they will  implement this. Thanks for your understanding.

It has been 2 weeks now. No response from DJI management. Why are they dragging their feet? (That is a rhetorical question)
It is getting old hat that most Admin first responses are to ask for device and versions. What a waste of time!
It certainly appears they (management) has little to no respect for the Admins here,  the members (their customers) or the forum itself.
They provide very little official information to all the problems being reported for the recent firmware upgrades.
Additionally, why has someone not cleaned up the DJI Tutorial Compilation for Spark? Why have not the missing videos either been replaced or eliminated?
2018-8-24
Use props
Chuck101
Second Officer
United States

Time keeps dragging on...how about some action on this.
2018-8-29
Use props
Chuck101
Second Officer
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 2018-8-23 03:22

It has now been a month. Why has this not been taken care of? Why is management ignoring you?
Such a simple thing to do. With so much benefit. Unable get any cooperation. Pitiful.

I will drop the subject now as I have little confidence that DJI even gives a damn.
Sorry I bothered everyone with this.
2018-9-10
Use props
Chuck101
Second Officer
United States

3 months. No action. No explanation. Something as simple as this and support is in the toilet.
2018-11-15
Use props
Jezmo
Second Officer
United States

I agree, it's a great idea that should have already been implemented. Come on DJI, this works to make your product even better. Win-Win.
2018-11-15
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9812789 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Great idea, good job.
2018-11-15
Use props
Chuck101
Second Officer
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 8-10 05:35

C'mon Admins...let's have some results on this.

I realize you can't ask which device or what firmware version or to supply a video. But you should not ignore the request on that basis.
2018-11-15
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

That's an excellent idea
2018-11-17
Use props
jyc
Captain
Flight distance : 2246224 ft
Canada

It is a great idea, it would be a plus for the forum.
2018-11-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules