Home / TELLO /
2080 10 2018-8-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Spark105
lvl.1
Flight distance : 291604 ft
Australia

I would like to know where and which Tello controller is the one to use, any help here would be great . Cheers in advance.
2018-8-10
Use props
Snakelover
lvl.4

United States

Dji says the GameVice controller, but I have the Gamesir T1d controller and am loving it.
2018-8-12
Use props
RYZE
Super Moderator

Hong Kong

Thanks for your support. Both GameSir T1d and Gamevice would be recommended for Tello. However, the T1d controller would support both Android and IOS system while Gamevice supports IOS only. Here is the link: https://store.dji.com/product/tello. Please be warmly reminded to make sure you have selected your region.
2018-8-13
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain

Gamesir T1d would be great
2018-8-13
Use props
Alwin Vestergaard
New

Netherlands

Gamesir t1d
2018-8-18
Use props
Ryan Olivas
lvl.4

United States

Gamesir T1d controller is the most commonly used I think. So far no problem with it.
2018-8-19
Use props
davidmartingraf
First Officer
Flight distance : 106566408 ft
  • >>>

What smart device will you be/are you using?
2018-8-19
Use props
IgOrdure
lvl.4
Flight distance : 620696 ft
Netherlands

I use a Mad Catz Micro C.T.R.R.L.i Joystick. It works well.
2018-9-5
Use props
Vlas
First Officer
Flight distance : 1398100 ft
  • >>>
Japan

I use the T1D as well.
2018-9-6
Use props
djiuser_6RwBsSSTbfix
New

Australia

How did you get it to run through your phone, I have a samsung 8, and can use the app no worries on the phone but I am in my 60s and new to this, do you use data wifi or what, there is no password i can enter to marry up connection
2018-9-20
Use props
RYZE
Super Moderator

Hong Kong

djiuser_6RwBsSSTbfix Posted at 2018-9-20 00:47
How did you get it to run through your phone, I have a samsung 8, and can use the app no worries on the phone but I am in my 60s and new to this, do you use data wifi or what, there is no password i can enter to marry up connection

Good day to you. T1d is a Bluetooth controller. Thus You can refer below procedures to connect it.
1.        Connect Tello's wifi on your mobile phone first.
2.        Turn on T1D
3.        Enable Bluetooth in the setting of your mobile device.
4.        Launch into Tello APP, click on Setting, then click Bluetooth Controller Setting. Find T1D’s Bluetooth under it and connect.

If failed, we respectfully recommend you contact its manufacturer - Gamesir, who would provide technical support, just email dj@xiaoji.com.
2018-9-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules