Care Refresh & Customer Services failed
721 1 2018-8-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Alecorte
New

this year before I left Miami for a short break, I purchased a DJI Mavic Platinum as I was a filmmaker and open interest for me. At the time, they suggested to me that I could purchase the DJI Care refresh and I would be covered in case of accident.
The following day I arrived to London and I purchased the cover.
I possible used twice the drone for different reasons like be in a big city, climate and work. Both time I had accident as new with the device. The 1rst one crash with a tree but onli broke the blades so I purchased new ones online.
I just arrived from my holidays and when I tried to land the drone , the wind blow it to a wall and now the drone is turning around continiuosly with no control as the same happened with the gimbal.
I call DJI Care in UK and they said I can"t use the Refresh Care because I didn't purchase it in America. I don't understand the reasons and logics.I pay for a drone before leaving and purchased the cover and now I cannot be covered by the company. I havent use the insurance at all and I was never informed non in USA and n here about I cannot use it. In any case, they should tell me in USA and here at the moment of purchase both the drone and cover.
I’ve just received a call from China letting me know that they cannot do anything.

What can I say, very bad customer service for somebody that pay for the products and possibly didn’t read the small words. This is the same to buy an American car in UK and have to send it to America for repair. By the way that is the only solution they offer but with somebody addressed in the USA.

DJI UK is not able to recognise my warranties or my Care Refresh Plan. Great company!

2018-8-10
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hi there, we're sincerely sorry for the inconvenience that you have faced. regarding with your concern, unfortunately, the coverage will be based only on the region where you purchased the unit, for example, you purchase the Aircraft and DJI Care in the U.S you can only able to use the warranty and the DJI Care refresh on the region/country where you purchase it. meaning we don't have international coverage and again we're very sorry for the confusion and inconvenience.
2018-8-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules