Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
CS 785 misprint in "Offline Map"
747 8 2018-8-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Polet999
lvl.3
Flight distance : 352359 ft
  • >>>
United States

I have very bad experience with CS-785 since i bought in September 2017. DJI replaced my unit few times (reboot during the flight, backlight shot down)
Now is a new issue, misprint in "Offline Map". CAS-1939730-Q6Q4C5. Even DJI replaced CS again the problem persist. In two month with five different  technicians  there best advice "Factory Reset", but it's not solve the problem. In my understanding that firmware should be update. Write who else has this problem.
CS unfortunately very unreliable DJI product.

https://youtu.be/CoRpxxth9p4

2018-8-10
Use props
nixuspix
Captain
Flight distance : 2864974 ft
  • >>>
Latvia

To fix the problem with naming  the offline maps just turn off Auto correction , next word suggestions , show correction suggestions  in the crystal sky settings under language & input -Android keyboard
2018-8-10
Use props
Polet999
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

nixuspix Posted at 2018-8-10 22:53
To fix the problem with naming  the offline maps just turn off Auto correction , next word suggestions , show correction suggestions  in the crystal sky settings under language & input -Android keyboard

I did this before, changed to "Modest" & completely "Off". Its not solve the problem. See attached photos when I try print Germany

2018-8-11
Use props
nixuspix
Captain
  • >>>
Latvia

Also you can try to press "Backspace" after each typed letter
Besides "Autocorrection OFF", also

next word suggestions , show correction suggestions
2018-8-11
Use props
Polet999
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

nixuspix Posted at 2018-8-11 06:11
Also you can try to press "Backspace" after each typed letter
Besides "Autocorrection OFF", also

Hi nixuspix,
First-before you respond, did you try by yourself if it's working?
Secondary-I've never heard more foolish advise, instead to fix keyboard problem of misprint to
use Backspace. By the way Backspace also not working. I tried four different CS785 & ALL of them have this defect. Can you imagine if Apple or Samsung have this type of problem? Of course NO. Because before they released to the market new model THEY are tested
DJI must fix the problem ASAP.

2018-8-11
Use props
Polet999
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

Polet999 Posted at 2018-8-11 14:58
Hi nixuspix,
First-before you respond, did you try by yourself if it's working?
Secondary-I've never heard more foolish advise, instead to fix keyboard problem of misprint to

2018-8-11
Use props
nixuspix
Captain
  • >>>
Latvia

Sure both methods are working fine for me and for many other here in the forum if you try to search about this problem. It' s clear that both suggestions are only workarounds and DJI has to fix this in principle.
2018-8-11
Use props
Polet999
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

nixuspix Posted at 2018-8-11 22:34
Sure both methods are working fine for me and for many other here in the forum if you try to search about this problem. It' s clear that both suggestions are only workarounds and DJI has to fix this in principle.

Don't mislead that is "working fine" & hide the problem.
Please provide video  to print 'United States' in "Offline Map", with your "two methods" without editing.
I agree that DJI has to fix this issue in principal ASAP
Why DJI broght to the market "so raw" product without complete testing?  
Customers feel uncomfortable with so expensive SC & waste time to conducts testing for DJi.
2018-8-12
Use props
Polet999
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

Polet999 Posted at 2018-8-12 13:39
Don't mislead that is "working fine" & hide the problem.
Please provide video  to print 'United States' in "Offline Map", with your "two methods" without editing.
I agree that DJI has to fix this issue in principal ASAP

Hi nixuspix
Please be remind provide video link how you print name of the country in "Offline Map"
2018-8-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules