Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Crazy Drone
678 6 2018-8-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SparkyRI
New
Flight distance : 59554 ft
United States

My Mavic Air went crazy the other day.  I calibrated the GPS, and started the flight at Phil Foster Park in Riviera Beach.  The drone went crazy and slammed into the side of a bridge.  It landed in the water.  There was a snorkler near-by that retrieved it from the bottom of the water.  I have had it about 2 months.  Not sure why it went crazy.  It broke one of the arms and has salt water damage.  I did purchase the care protection and in the process of exchanging the drone.   

2018-8-10
Use props
S.D. Pilot
First Officer
Flight distance : 10278435 ft
  • >>>
United States

2018-8-10
Use props
Optimus_Prime
lvl.4
Flight distance : 568704 ft
Vietnam

I am sorry for your damage, i think because of the bridge which was built by steel and interfered with signal made drone haywire and crashed. Good luck to get new replacement soon.
2018-8-10
Use props
rolling56
Second Officer
Flight distance : 138310 ft
United States

Sorry to hear and glad you retrieved it
2018-8-10
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi SparkyRI, sorry for the crash accident, I managed to get your case number and you used the DJI Care Refresh Express, please note the data analysis will not be applied under DJI Care Refresh Express progress. The replacement drone has been shipped out, hope you will receive it soon.
2018-8-10
Use props
SparkyRI
New
Flight distance : 59554 ft
United States

What is the data analysis?  
2018-8-10
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

SparkyRI Posted at 2018-8-10 18:21
What is the data analysis?

If customers believe the crash accident has nothing to do with the pilot operation and the drone is still in the warranty period, customers can apply the data analysis, our team will help to figure out the reason per the flight logs to see if the warranty service can be provided.
2018-8-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules