Need help with Cas-2041515-M0S0C4
846 7 2018-8-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Dog Man
lvl.4
Flight distance : 34380 ft

I have paid for this repair on Aug, 2 2018, thru Paypal, but DJI said they see no payment.

Paypal

- Transaction ID
      - 2HY914439V2355622
2018-8-11
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

One of the helpful mods will have to look into that transaction for you.

It’s the weekend, so this may take a day for your reply. We’ll see. ;-)

Please be patient. As you already have been. ;-)
Yes, I know... hahaha

RedHotPoker
2018-8-11
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there, sorry for the inconvenience. Our support team already requested a payment confirmation about your case. I will make a follow up now and provide the transaction ID to our support. Thanks for your patience and understanding.
2018-8-11
Use props
Dog Man
lvl.4

Just got off the phone with Paypal, before I posted, they said the ball or money is in your court or bank.
2018-8-11
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Dog Man Posted at 2018-8-11 08:44
Just got off the phone with Paypal, before I posted, they said the ball or money is in your court or bank.

I notated your PayPal transaction number in your case so that they can verify that on their end. I will notify you soon as possible if there's an update about your case. Kindly click "Reply" so that I can get notification on your response. Thanks for your support.
2018-8-11
Use props
Dog Man
lvl.4

The thing I do not understand is it took me 2-minutes to call Paypal and check the payment and DJI been working on it for 2-days, and this is the way DJI asked to be paid. Sorry just blow off some steam, I
would still give DJI 95% Great Service.
2018-8-11
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

Glad to see you getting some attention.

Good stuff...

RedHotPoker
2018-8-11
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Dog Man, we apologize again for the troubles on the payment confirmation, Paladin has escalated your case to the appropriate department to look into, we will have someone to contact you in working hours about the status, please wait patiently, thank you.
2018-8-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules