7416 18 2018-8-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
小仙女的星巴克
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4657841 ft
  • >>>
United States

Suddenly Go4 app prompt to calibrate Vision Sensors on Start up screen. Never crash before. And Acer laptop has Windows drivers signing disabled. DJI Assistant 2 V.4.1.24 calibration screen white. So can I send my AC to DJI for repair? Is it safe to fly without calibration?

2018-8-11
Use props
小仙女的星巴克
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

2018-8-11
Use props
forager3215
lvl.4
Flight distance : 230951 ft

I have that same problem can not calibrate sensors either tried on 4 different comps  and have flown for almost 3 months with this warning since i don't want to be without the MA for 6 weeks or more.
2018-8-11
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thanks for reaching DJI Forum. We do apologize if you are having issues with your aircraft. We do not suggest using the drone without calibration. If you want to send the aircraft for repairs please click the link below. We'd be happy to check what happened to your aircraft.

https://repair.dji.com/repair/index
2018-8-11
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hello. We're really sorry for the inconvenience caused. Can you please try to uninstall and reinstall DJI Assistant 2? You may also watch the video tutorial below for vision system calibration via DJI Assistant 2. Please let us know if you have other question. We are here to help you. Thank you.

2018-8-11
Use props
小仙女的星巴克
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2018-8-11 11:32
Hello. We're really sorry for the inconvenience caused. Can you please try to uninstall and reinstall DJI Assistant 2? You may also watch the video tutorial below for vision system calibration via DJI Assistant 2. Please let us know if you have other question. We are here to help you. Thank you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfcjxfMocLM

Already tried uninstalled and installed DJI Assistant 2 V 1.2.24 with Windows Driver signing disabled. Still have blank white screen when trying to Calibrate. I also did  firmware 0400 re flashed without issue. Don't tell me I need to buy a New Asus laptop to Calibrate this.
2018-8-11
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

小仙女的星巴克 Posted at 2018-8-11 11:44
Already tried uninstalled and installed DJI Assistant 2 V 1.2.24 with Windows Driver signing disabled. Still have blank white screen when trying to Calibrate. I also did  firmware 0400 re flashed without issue. Don't tell me I need to buy a New Asus laptop to Calibrate this.

Hi, Thank you for your response. Could you please try to use different PC or laptop? You can borrow that to your friends or relatives. Let's see if this will work. Thank you.
2018-8-11
Use props
小仙女的星巴克
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

forager3215 Posted at 2018-8-11 11:30
I have that same problem can not calibrate sensors either tried on 4 different comps  and have flown for almost 3 months with this warning since i don't want to be without the MA for 6 weeks or more.

Thanks for reply...I just flew a distance of 17997 ft on Sport Mode without issue
2018-8-11
Use props
forager3215
lvl.4

小仙女的星巴克 Posted at 2018-8-11 13:58
Thanks for reply...I just flew a distance of 17997 ft on Sport Mode without issue

Gratz on the distance  most i have ever been able to fly is 5854 feet and that at a height of 254 ft while on a hill over looking a small town.
2018-8-11
Use props
forager3215
lvl.4

DJI Natalia Posted at 2018-8-11 11:32

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfcjxfMocLM

Ok found out why we can not calibrate the sensors this is the error Windows is reporting

Vision interface 3 error
Windows cannot verify the digital signature for the drivers required for this device. A recent hardware or software change might have installed a file that is signed incorrectly or damaged, or that might be malicious software from an unknown source. (Code 52)
2018-8-11
Use props
Aeromirage
First Officer
Flight distance : 1778045 ft
  • >>>

My Air has been prompting me to calibrate sensors for a few weeks now. I have tried everything mentioned to no avail.
Also, the screen looks way different in Assistant 2 than it does in that video. Something is off here.
But, I don't sweat it. I keep obstacle avoidance turned off anyway as I find it annoying.
2018-8-11
Use props
FlyinLo
lvl.3
Flight distance : 7004009 ft
United States

forager3215 Posted at 2018-8-11 17:32
Ok found out why we can not calibrate the sensors this is the error Windows is reporting

Vision interface 3 error

Did you ever find out the fix (work around for this?).  I all of a sudden started getting "Sensor Calibration Warnings" in DJI G04.  Then when I tried to run DJI Assistant I got RED WARNINGS in Windows 10 which is related to their Driver Signature.  

I finally get info on editing the correct HKEY to disable User Accounts so that DJI Assistant can be installed and actually run.  

But now when I run the DA it will not calibrate the sensors.  All other aspects of the program work.  I have downgraded my Firmware, downloaded Log files, updated geo fence, etc etc.  But the stupid Calibration does not work and I am growing very tired of this :0

Any help will be greatly appreciated.  I have a P4P.

I have tried on FW .600 and then down to .300.  Tried both DA 2.0.6 and 2.0.2.  Reset to factory defaults.  
2019-3-20
Use props
Alluvian
lvl.1
United States

Does this have anything to do with others having issues running Assistant in other threads?  Looks like there may be a new version out in some regions and hopefully showing up soon.  I wonder if that will fix this issue as well?
https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=184281&extra=page%3D1%26filter%3Dtypeid%26typeid%3D534%26typeid%3D534
2019-3-21
Use props
QuadFunAus
lvl.4
Flight distance : 38835 ft
Australia

Same problem here!
2019-3-21
Use props
derider
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2760853 ft
Denmark

FlyinLo Posted at 3-20 12:16
Did you ever find out the fix (work around for this?).  I all of a sudden started getting "Sensor Calibration Warnings" in DJI G04.  Then when I tried to run DJI Assistant I got RED WARNINGS in Windows 10 which is related to their Driver Signature.  

I finally get info on editing the correct HKEY to disable User Accounts so that DJI Assistant can be installed and actually run.  

Had this isssue also and tried using different computers, resolutions and drivers, however what worked for me was to attach an external 22" monitor to My thinkpad laptop  and then used it as main monitor at my laptop and then the sensor calibration worked fine.  I have no clue why this combination worked - however, if you don't try you don't know you if you are Lucky
2019-3-23
Use props
小仙女的星巴克
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

My problems solved by connecting to my desktop PC using DVI instead of HDMI connections to my SAMSUNG 24" LCD monitor.
2019-3-23
Use props
QuadFunAus
lvl.4
Flight distance : 38835 ft
Australia

小仙女的星巴克 Posted at 3-23 05:28
My problems solved by connecting to my desktop PC using DVI instead of HDMI connections to my SAMSUNG 24" LCD monitor.

Once I DJI assistant running will try.
Cheers mate!
2019-3-24
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

QuadFunAus Posted at 3-24 13:53
Once I DJI assistant running will try.
Cheers mate!

Hi, please let us know if you still having a hard time calibrating the sensor of your drone for further assistance. Thank you for your support.
2019-3-25
Use props
Lanz Adrian De Jesus
New

Philippines

DJI Tony Posted at 3-25 12:43
Hi, please let us know if you still having a hard time calibrating the sensor of your drone for further assistance. Thank you for your support.

Hi! I can't calibrate my mavic pro on the pc, once the process ends starts processing, it prompts calibration failed, calibrate now or contact DJI
2019-12-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules