dji go 4 app ver 4.2.24 disappeared while flying
1012 5 2018-8-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
balans007
lvl.2
Flight distance : 675082 ft
United States

I use the DJI GO 4 app with my Mavic Pro.  Installed latest drone and remote firmware July 5th.  Installed ver 4.2.24 of DJI GO 4 software on my iPhone 6 Aug the 3rd.  I was flying my Mavic Pro today and all was going normal for the first and then when I was into a 4 min 30 sec flight at 395 feet and 4150 feet out my DJI GO 4 app dissapeared and my iPhone app page appeared.  Fortunatly for the RTH button on the remote I was able to bring my Mavic back safe and sound.  This never happend with the previous DJI GO 4 app versions.  I have over 30 flights with the previous versions but today was the first time I flew using the 4.2.24 version app.  Anyone experience this happening to them?  I am contemplating removing the app and then reinstalling it but first I want to see if anyone else replys to this post.
2018-8-11
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi, I do apologize for the inconvenience and trouble caused. I would like to clarify if there's other application running on your iPhone while using the DJI Go 4 app? I suggest close all the apps on the background and only use the DJI Go 4 app to avoid crashing of the application and lag. Should you have other question, please let me know. Thank you.
2018-8-11
Use props
balans007
lvl.2
Flight distance : 675082 ft
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2018-8-11 11:59
Hi, I do apologize for the inconvenience and trouble caused. I would like to clarify if there's other application running on your iPhone while using the DJI Go 4 app? I suggest close all the apps on the background and only use the DJI Go 4 app to avoid crashing of the application and lag. Should you have other question, please let me know. Thank you.

Thanks for your reply, no I do not have any other apps running in the background when I fly.  I go through a series of checks before I take off.
2018-8-11
Use props
forager3215
lvl.4
Flight distance : 230951 ft

balans007 Posted at 2018-8-11 13:17
Thanks for your reply, no I do not have any other apps running in the background when I fly.  I go through a series of checks before I take off.

The latest dji go 4 app seems to have allot of issues i had to go back to a prior version since the current one has some serious flaws.
2018-8-11
Use props
forager3215
lvl.4
Flight distance : 230951 ft

balans007 Posted at 2018-8-11 13:17

The latest dji go 4 app seems to have allot of issues i had to go back to a prior version since the current one has some serious flaws.
2018-8-11
Use props
Optimus_Prime
Second Officer
Flight distance : 568704 ft
Vietnam

This is an issue with DJI Go app. After each updates, it becomes more and more hungry with resource and need powerful device with bigger ram. If possible, you should downgrade to earlier version.
2018-8-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules